WARNING: There is some romantic scenes in this story...so little boys who want fights and blood...DON'T READ!!

LISBETH

CAPTURE 2

by lisbeth

copyright 1997 ,Lisbeth,all rights reserved


Two beautyfull ladys walked down the street.Other one had mint hair mint cat like eyes and white fur...like innocence it self.Other one had black hair black eyes and natural white fur she looked everything else but innocent.Marianne "Mint" and Opal.They stopped when they saw two guys on the bikes.
"JENNER BABY!!!!!"Opal yelled and ran to Vinnie.They hugged and begain to kiss.Jason looked to Marianne with very scared face.Woman smiled to him.
"Mint...what are you doing here?I tought you are in Los Manivex..."He sayed and hugged
her jently.
"Well...My boss sayed that we need to take some photos in Mars."Marianne sayed and cave Jason a kiss to cheeck.This was the woman who Jason truly loved...unfortunatly she
find out that Jason liked womans more than he should but truly Jason was her best friend and she never even tought that he wouldn`t help her if something was wrong in her live.
They joined once and it was dear memory to both of them.
"Hey...Mars calls for Jason...do you copy do you copy?"Marianne sayed and smiled her cute cat smile.Jason snapped out of it...he had lost to memories again.
"Yea yea..."He sayed and smiled.Opal and Vinnie stopped kissing.
"Sooo...Who is this?"Vinnie asked and looked to Marianne.
"Look carefully...i think you know her..."Opal sayed.Man looked her and...
"YOU ARE ONE OF THE TOP MODELS !!!!"He yelled.Marianne blushed but smiled to him.Jason grinned.
"Yes...I am one of the Top Models..."Marianne sayed and went to closer to Jason.
"Don`t yell so loud that every single news reporter hears it."Man sayed and touched jently Marianne`s cheeck.
"Of course sorry..."Vinnie sayed.
"How did you and Opal met?"Jason asked.Opal grinned.
"I am her bodyguard in Mars."She sayed honoured.
"Bye the way...Are you two together?"Vinnie asked.Jason smiled and shaked his head.
"But we are good friends...more than friends...less than lovers."Marianne sayed.

*******************************

"For the last time NO!!!"Rimfire sayed to his bigsister Michelle.
"Really...you would like her...!Besides...between you and me...she`s nuts about you..." Michelle sayed but Rimfire didn`t listen.
"I...don`t...WANT...to...like...her..GOT IT?!!
"Don`t yell to me..."Michelle sayed quietly.
"BAH!!!I YELL WHEN I WANT TO!!!"Rimfire yelled to her.She looked him calmly.
"Is that what you really want...yell to me?"Michelle asked.Rimfire gave her poisunos look.
"I just tought you would need friend..."Girl sayed.
"I DON`T WANT FRIENDS!!!!I WANT REVENGE TO THOSE RATS WHO KIL-
LED SINDY!!!!"Rimfire yelled and left.Michelle looked after him."My brother..my friend
...How they hurted you...how they make you suffer...But please...understand that Sindy died just because she wanted to revenge...It all happened...just because of revenge.................................................................................................................."

*********************************

In spaceport.
Jesse heared beebing voice and tooked his COM.He tought that it was Todd but instead of
Todd`s young sweet face he sawd a very ugly green face.
"What the hell...?Who are you?!!"
"Keep quiet my hairy friend...you don`t want your son gets hurt..."Limburger sayed.
"Todd...where is he..."Jesse growled and his eyes begain to glow icecoldly.
"He`s here...there is no need you to go to Neptunus."
"What do you want...I`m poor...but I`ll rob a bank if it needs that."
"Oh I don`t want money...I want you."Limburger sayed flatly.
"You get me...but if you hurt Todd...You...will...pay..."
"Yea yea sure sure..."Limburger sayed and disabeared.
"Hey...WAIT!!!...shit..."

****************************

Lisbeth looked the sleeping man.How she loved him once...but now...she didn`t know what to think.She walked to him with cover.She tooked Stokie away from his stomach and covered him.Lisbeth sighed deeply and placed Stokie back to it`s favorite sleeping place.
She cave a quikly kiss to Modo`s cheek and left to her room.Lisbeth was sad...she wanted to cry.She lyed down to her bed but didn`t get any sleep.Lisbeth was amaized that she got
Modo even to close his eye.
"Hope he don`t see nightmares..."She tought and turned to wall.
Wall
Turning
Edge
Turning
Wall
Turning
Celing
Turning
Pillow
"This is no good...why can`t i get sleep..."Lisbeth tought and continued turning around.She got enough and rised.Lisbeth went to her back yard and looked arond.Wresh cold night air
felt cood.Stars shined on purple sky and two moons coloured Lisbeth`s fur to silver gray.
"She looks so beautifull...I wish i could love her again...but why can`t i..."Modo tought.He looked Lisbeth and felt some old feeling again...Sudenly a arrow went just next to Lisbeth's head.Modo jumped up and went to back yard.
"LISBETH...!?"
"I...i`m okay..."Lisbeth sayed and went to wall where arrow was.She tooked it.
"This never were ment to me..."She sayed when she tooked a little peace of paper from it.
She read it and made a silent whimpering sound.
"What`s the matter...?"Modo asked and walked to her.Lisbeth hidet a note behind her back.
"N...nothing...really..."She sayed quietly and went back to her room.Modo looked after her
and went back to sofa.He knewd that something was in terrible way wrong.If something makes Lisbeth upsed it must be something REALLY bad.
Lisbeth sat down to her bed and begain to cry.She cryed a while and rose.Lisbeth bend below her bed and pulled a dusty box out.She opened it and tooked some pictures of little boy who had a brown/orrange fur,red eyes and brown hair with red line on them.Lisbeth cryed little more kissed one of the pics and put them back to box and box back to under the bed.She lyed on the bed and looked to celing...tears rolled down her cheeks...she tryet to whipe them away but allways new ones rolled down."Slut...bich...How could i...".She begain to cry louder than she usually does.Sudenly she felt this warm hand on her sholder.
"Why you are crying...?"Modo asked quietly.Lisbeth pushed his hand away and continued crying.Modo sighed deeply and rubbed jently her hair.
"Tell me..."He asked tooked her to his arms.Lisbeth tryet to push him away but hugged him.She cryed against Modo's chest but what more he tryet to make her feel better that worser Lisbeth felt.Soon she cryed her self to sleep.Modo looked her and kissed her forehead.He smiled sadly and covered her.

******************************

"Amber....here is so many mice...What is this place?"Ashes sayed to his bigsister.
"Amber...?"
"SHUT UP!!I`m trying to think..."Ashes sighed deeply and looked all the other mice there.
"They all seems to be under twenty...Who are these mice...why we are here..."Ashes wondered and stopped to look at this young and beautifull girl.She had green eyes red hair
and lovely soft looking white fur.Ashes wasn't sure was she in sleep or did she just scare to look the reality.If you would ask from him she was beautiest woman what Ashes had never seen.Ashes disn't even notice that he stared her.Girl looked him and smiled sadly.Ashes rised and walked to lady.
"Who are you littleone?"Lady asked and smiled.
"Ashes...who are you?"
"Alyssa."
"Can you tell what is going on here?"Ashes asked...Alyssa sighed and shaked her head.Sudenly she rised when door opened and something got throwed in.Little black haired boy lyed on floor and whimbered.Alyssa walked to him lift him up.Boy grapped panicly Alyssa and cryed.
"What`s the matter littleone?"She asked friendly.
"J...J...e...s...se...f...in...d...Jesssse...."Little boy mumbled like he would have proplems to speak.Alyssa looked him.
"Who is Jesse..?"
"D...da..d..."Boy sayed and begain to cry louder.Alyssa hold him tight and sighed...
"Why do they do this to us..."

*********************************

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN`T DO NOTHING!!!!???"Throttle yelled to policeofficer.
"Keep calm young man...or I have to arest you..."Police sayed lazily.
"YOU ""##%%¤ FAT ##"`**%% RAT!!!!"Throttle yelled and left.Kitty joined him out side.Throttle's face told what happened.
"I told you that police won`t care....You have to try to be a bikermouse again."She sayed and holdet his hand.
"*Sigh*Bikermice are three way cool mice...but only together...I'm nothing alone."
"Can`t belive you say that..."Kitty sayed sadly and walked front of Throttle and hugged him
as hard as she could.They kissed and stood quiet for a time.
"Oh God Throttle...how I love you..."Kitty whispered.Throttle smiled sadly to her.
"I love you too...Let`s go home...let`s figure out what we can do."They rised to Throttle`s bike and left.
When they got home Kitty went staight to kitchen.Throttle followed her and placed the plates and glasses to table.Throttle yawned and looked to Kitty.
"What did you make?"He asked.Kitty lift a pann full of chickhens to table.
"Chickhen!"Kitty grinned.Throttle smiled wide,grapped her to his arms and danced around the room.Kitty giggeled when Throttle lift her up to straight arms and looked her.
"KATHERINE I LOVE YOU!!!"He laughed and and kissed her.Throttle falled to sofa still holding Kitty.
"Youre heavy...because of our baby...OUR baby...I still can`t belive it!!"He sayed and kissed Kittys forehead.Kitty rose and giggeled.
"Okay...we gotta go to eat if you don`t want your chickhen cold!"She sayed and walked to kitchen.Throttle followed her and sat to table.He liked normal family live with the woman he loved...he really did.

********************************

"Nothing goes right...NOTHING..."Boy sayed to him self.
"What!!!?"Plutarkian asked.
"NOTHING TO YOU YOU IDIOT"#%¤/)==/%¤STUPID""#%¤%&/&¤SICK#¤(!)...!!"Boy yelled and got an kick to his face.
" loser "He endet and cave an evil grin to Plutarkian.
"Let`s chance parts Sushi...This brat is making me CRAZY!!"Plutarkian sayd to anotherone.
"Aww...I don`t wanna...you keep him."
"I can be really trouple ya know..."
"YES I HAVE NOTICE THAT!!!!KEEP YOUR ¤&%¤/* MOUTH SHUT!!!!Boy giggeled and begain to sing...very very bad tune.
"OH LALALA I LOVE YOU BABY OH LALALALALA..."
"SHUT UP!!!!"
"WHAT!!?YOU COMPLAIN WHEN I GIVE MY LOVELY VOICE TO YOU TO HEAR!!??YOU SHUT UP YOUR SELF AND LET ME SING!!!GOLDEN BOY BORN TO LOVE AND LIVE OR JOY I`M A GOLDEN GOLDEN GOLDEN BOY... GOLDEN BOY BORN TO LOVE AND LIVE OR JOY I`M A GOLDEN BOY.GOLDEN BOY BORN TO LOVE AND LIVE OR JOY I`M A GOLDEN GOLDEN GOLDEN BOY..."
"SHUT...UP!!!!"Plutarkian gave a hard bunch to boys face.
"THAT`S IT!!!NOW I SING SOMETHING REALLY BAD!!!!!I`M A BARBIE GIRL IN A BARBIE WORLD!!I`M PLASTIC IT`S FANTASTIC!!YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR AND DRESS ME ANYWHERE YOUR IMAGINATION THAT IS YOUR CREATION!!!GOME ON BARBIE LET`S GO PARTY!!A'A'A JEAH!!!GOME ON BARBIE LET`S GO PARTY!!UUOU UUOU!!!"
"Please...stop...!"Plutarkian begged.Boy looked him and gave a pepsodent smile.
"Wanna make a whish?"
"Yes...stop singing..."
"Oh nono!!I can`t...I gonna be singer in future!"
"LISTEN IF YOU DON`T STOP YOU WILL HAVE NO FUTURE!!"
"My mama would kill you if you hurt me!Now...let me sing..."
"AAAAGH...Okay...But sing really...don`t scream..."Plutarkian sayed and covered his ears.
"I TOOK MY BABY ON A SATURDAY BANG.BOY IS THAT GIRL WITH YOU.YES WE'RE ONE AND THE SAME.NOW I BELIVE IN MIRACELS AND A MIRACLE HAS HAPPENED TONIGHT.BUT,IF YOU'RE THINKIN' ABOUT MY BABY.IT DON´T MATTER IF YOURE BLACK OR WHITE!!!!..."


Continued in Lisbeth Son

NOTICE: The song "Black or white"is owned to Modo's Gyrl ( : ])