Warning this story is written just as i want so if you are not over 13 year old STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORY!!!!

LISBETH

SAD

by lisbeth

copyright 1997 ,Lisbeth,all rights reserved



Jason knocked door.He looked at Jerry.Man stared door with strange look.Lady opened door.
"You...must be...Jason..."Lisbeth whispered.Jason looked her a while.
"Is Jenner here...?"Vinnie jumped up.Jason stared him and tears rolled down his cheeks.
"I...I..."
"JENNER!!!!"Vinnie recognized that voice ,just like he self had.Jerry came to him
.Lisbeth looked them.They looked all most same.Stoker came to Lisbeth.
"They are twins..."
"Jerry...I...I'm sorry...that you...fell..."Vinnie sobbed. Jerry looked him.
"It...was...not...your...fault..."They hugged, both began to cry. Jason looked at them with tears of
joy in his eyes. Jesse came in and caught Lisbeth's attention. He was young not older than
17 years but he didn't smile,in fact he looked sad. She went to him.
"Who are you?"
"Who cares..."Jesse grumbled.Jason came to them.
"He is Jesse...our youngest brother and I'm Jason..."
"I...know... oldest."Lisbeth noticed that Jason were quite a charming guy.Jason took her hand.
"And who may you be?"He asked with low voice and kissed her hand.
"Not available..."Stoker said and laugh.Lisbeth and Jason looked him.
"And HOW may YOU know!?"Jason looked him with very flat look.Vinnie came to them.
"Big bro..."
"Jenny..."Both began to laugh.
"I...I have told you that don't call me "Jenny"!"Vinnie said and hugged Jason.When they were
done with it,Vinnie noticed young mouse with white hair,gray fur and big blue eyes.
First he didn't recognize him.But when he saw golden medallions...memories came back.
"JESSE!!??IS THAT JESSE!!??"
"Yes...we wound him from Neptunus."Jason said.Vinnie noticed his worried face.Jesse came
to them.Vinnie hugged him.
"You're are fine...I'm sorry..."Vinnie whispered.Jesse smiled sadly to him.
"No...I'm sorry for what you saw when our parents died."Jesse said and shook.
Vinnie looked him.Stoker looked Jesse.He knew what Vinnie had seen
and didn't understand why Jesse remainded him about that.Jason seemed to think same thing.
"Forget it..."Vinnie said with strange look on his face.
"What was that terrible thing what Vinnie saw?"Lisbeth asked quietly from Jason.
Man just shook his head and smiled to her painfully.
"I ques everyone has dark side."

**************************

Later in evening.Lisbeth was alone with Jason because everyone else were sleeping.
"I think we should not drink so much..."Jason said and looked whisky bottle on the table.
"No..."Lisbeth admitted.They both were pretty drunk,dunno why.Jason get closer of Lisbeth.
"Would you wanna kiss me?"He asked.Lisbeth looked his green eyes.
"Are you good?"
"Just let me demonstrate."They kissed.Jason's hand got quite exiting adventure under Lisbeth's
shirt.Lisbeth smiled to him when they finally stopped.
"You are good..."She whispered.Jason felt her hand on his dearest part of his body.
"Maybe we go to your bedroom for continue...?"
"Maybe..."They rose and went to Lisbeth's bedroom.Jason locked the door and looked Lisbeth.
Woman took her shirt off.Jason walked to her.They kissed.Tears rolled down Lisbeth's face.
"I'm doing it again...*sob*.

******************************

Lisbeth opened her eyes and saw Jason's sleeping face.She looked under the cover.
"Oh shit..."Lisbeth whimpered when she didn't wind what she was looking for.Jason woke up.
"Hey...what are you looking for?"He asked with sleepy smile.Lisbeth looked him.
"Did you use gum!!?"
"Of course...I put it to litters."Jason said and turned around.Lisbeth squeezed his butt.
"HEY!"Lisbeth kissed him right when Jason turned to her.
"You were good."Lisbeth said and rose.
"Now what...?"
"I'll get some breakfast."Lisbeth answered and get dressed.Jason rose and put his trousers on.
"What do you wanna eat?"Lisbeth asked when Jason came to kitchen.
"I think I take just a cup of coffee."Jason said and sat on the sofa.Lisbeth gave him a cup.
"Thank you."
"You welcome."Vinnie came to kitchen.
"Hummm....big bro where did ya slept?"He asked with teasing smile.Jason looked him.
"Here...hrm....on the sofa ...humm..."He drowned his last words in coffee.Lisbeth blushed.
"C'mon we're adults."She grumbled.Vinnie came to her.
"Don't you wanna be adult with me...OUCH..."Lisbeth looked him with evil smile.
"Nope..."Jason all most choked to his coffee.The mood went low when Jesse came to kitchen.
"Um...what's up bro?"Jason asked.Jesse sighed and took some milk.
"Did you sleep well?"Lisbeth asked friendly.
"No I didn't..."Jesse turned to her."...thanks to you and my bro."Jason looked him angrily.
"JESSE!"
"WHAT?"
"...never mind...hrm..."Jason went back to coffees wonderful world.Jesse got mad.
"OH THAT WAY HUH?ALL WAYS WORRIED JASON!!!!ALL WAYS WORRIED BIG-
BRO!!!!!DON'T WANNA FIGHT WITH LITTLE BRO??!!!AFRAID TO LOOSE HIM
AGAIN???!!WELL LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING I'M GONNA LEAVE AGAIN!!!"
"Why?"
"BECAUSE I HAVE SOMEONE TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!I DON'T CARE WHAT HAP-
PENED TO OUR PARENTS!!!!!I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT!!!I DON'T CARE
THAT JENNER SAW HOW OUR MOTHER GOT RAPED BY PLUTARKIANS..."
"YOU SHUT UP!!!!!!!!"Vinnie yelled and hit Jesse to face...hard.Lisbeth were terrified.
"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!"Jason yelled.Jesse was lying on floor and whimpered.
"Hey...Jesse...you're all right?"Lisbeth asked shaking.
"THAT SON OF A BITCH BROKE MY NOSE!!!!"Jesse yelled holding a cry.Blood were
escaping from his mouth and nose.Vinnie left from house and slammed the door behind him.
"Let me see..."Jason said and looked Jesse's nose.Boy whimpered.
"I don't think he broke it.You just get good bunch."He said.Jesse looked him and started cry.
"I...I didn't really...meant to say it...it just popped to my mind...I didn't wanna hurt him..."
"I know how you feel...I really do.I know how easy it is to hurt someone when you are angry."
Lisbeth said with pity.She remembered her last fight with Modo.Jesse looked her and Jason.
"I really have to go back to Neptunus."
"Why?"Jason asked and held Jesse.
"Todd...I have to find my son..."
"YOUR WHAT?"Jason looked him with amazement.Jesse smiled.
"He isn't really my son...but I love him like he would really be one.Please big bro...you got to let
me go."Jesse begged.Jason looked him his heard was in great pain but...
"I can't make you stay..."He said with tears in his eyes.Jesse hugged him.
"I know you feel bad...I know you afraid that you loose me again...but I will come back...and
if there is a God...Todd is with me..."

*****************************

"N...no...don't take her...please...she is just a little girl...no...ALYSSAAAAAAH..."Throttle yel-
led in his dreams.
"THROTTLE!!!!!WAKE UP!!!!!IT'S JUST A DREAM!!!"Kitty grasped Throttle's head .Man
opened his eyes.He looked Kitty a while,then hugged her hard.
"Kitty...thank God it's you...*sob*"Throttle sobbed.Kitty pressed her head against his.
"My love...cry...cry now when you can..."She whispered.Throttle smiled to her.
"No...I have cried...there is no need anymore..."He said and wiped tears off.Kitty kissed
him gently.They looked each other and started to kiss harder.Throttle moved her under him.
KNOCK
KNOCK
"Awwww...who could that be?" Throttle sighed disappointed.Kitty get dressed and went to door.
"Vinnie?What are you doing here?"
"Were is Throttle..."Vinnie growled.Kitty pointed to bedroom.He found Throttle dressing.
"Am I interrupting something?"
"Just guess..."Throttle murmured and turned to Vinnie.Vinnie smile him painfully.
"What's up?"Kitty asked.Vinnie looked her.
"I need friend..."He whispered and fell to his kneels.Throttle scared.
"Vinnie...!?"This was definitely not the way how he was use to see Vinnie.
"Everything in my life is going to hell...!!"Vinnie cried.Kitty felt herself outsider.
"I...I think that I will go to shop."She said and left.Throttle looked the door and lift Vinnie up.
"Let's go and sit down..."They sat to sofa.Vinnie felt more comfortable now.He relaxed.
"You're are lucky...*sigh*...wife...baby coming..."He sighed.
"Yeah...lucky...sometimes I think that that is all I am...just lucky..."
"Sooo...isn't your life so happy as it looks like...?"Vinnie asked curious.Throttle sighed.
"Believe me...I have my dark side too.Don't care to talk about it..."They were quiet a while.
"Ya know...I would wanna know something..."Vinnie broke the silence.
"What?"
"How did you and Kitty met?"Throttle smiled to Vinnie.That memory was very dear to him.

MEMORIES

Throttle was about 6-7 years old.He was sitting behind a tree...terrified.
"Oh here you are..."Some big boy said and lift him up from his shirt.Throttle whimpered.
"I'm really pissed off right now...and I wanna beat someone up."Boy said.
"What have I done to you?!!"Throttle began to cry.
"Awww nothing...nooo...I don't wanna beat up a loser like you...go home to mama."Boy sighed
and throw Throttle away like a he would be a apple with a worm in it.Throttle hit his back pain-
fully to a rock.He cried...he was in shock.All most every day he got beaten up for no reason.
It began to make him paranoid.He didn't dare to play with no one...big boys would beat him up
in a minute.Throttle spend half of his childhood watching when other kids played and had fun.
Then...one day this dirty and not so pretty little girl came to him.
"Hey!Don't you wanna play?"Kitty asked smiling so that her Throttle could see her braces.
"I'm on a bad mood..."He grumbled and turned away.Kitty sat next to him.
"Very well...then we are on a bad mood together."She said and crossed her arms.Throttle
blushed and smiled to her.
"Ya see! It's not hard to smile!"She giggled.Kitty made Throttle feel much better.
"I have told you that you can't have fun..."Big boy said and lift Kitty up.She growled.
"Put her down...put her down..."Throttle begged but answer was a kick to face.
"What do we have here...a VERY ugly girl..."Boy said and looked Kitty.
"YOUSONOFABITCHSKUNKBACKIDIOTLOSERASSHOLESTUPIDRATRATRAT
IDIOTRATSTUPIDRATLOSERRATSANDSNAKESANDRIDERRATRATRATRATRAT
STUPIDRATSONOFARATSNAKESANDRATMIXUPRATTRIPLARATRATRATRATRATIDIOOOOOOOT IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN I WILL TEAR YOUR EYES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Kitty screamed.
"Yeah right..."
After some bad violence.
"AND IF YOU DARE TO COME BACK I'LL TAKE THE OTHER ONE TOO!"Kitty yelled
to big boy.She turned to Throttle and was that sweet "harmless" girl again.
"Are you OK?"
"Yes!Man...I like your style!!"


Throttle grinned.Vinnie looked him happily.
"So you loved her since you were kids,eh?"He said.
"Yep...until..."
"Until...she "died"..."
"AHEM!!! I'm back from shop and I can make dinner now...SO what do we eat and are you
gonna eat with us Vinnie?"Kitty said and looked Throttle with strange look.
"No thanks...I go to Lisbeth..."
"To Lisbeth? Is she feeding you now?"Throttle asked teasing.He remembered last time when
Vinnie tried to make food.Oven exploded,kitchen was on fire and Vinnies tail burned.
"YES THROTTLE!! Lisbeth is feeding me now!"Vinnie said humiliated.Kitty went to kitchen.
And Vinnie left.Throttle arrived to kitchen he knew Kitty was nervous about something.
"What's wrong?"Throttle asked and hugged her.
"Does...it bother you...?"Kitty asked and turned to him.
"What?"
"That that I'm...I'm actually dead...?"
"Nope...because you are not dead...you are very living person."Throttle kissed her to nose.
"Really...?"
"Really...C'mon forget about that food...Let's see how living you can be..."Throttle said and lift
Kitty up.


CONTINUED IN LISBETH CAPTURED