LISBETH

BROTHERS

by lisbeth

copyright 1997 ,Lisbeth,all rights reserved


"Jerry come on.We will find our brother...some how."Light gray mouse solaced his brother.
"I...i don't...don't thin...k s...so.W...we hav...e search...so...l...ong t...time..."
"We will find him.I promise,we will.We know he is alive we know what they call him.We just have to find him..."
"Hey Jason!"Other light gray mouse came to his brother.
"What is it Jesse?"
"I...*pant pant*... i think i saw Jenner.I'm all most sure...*pant*... he was so white..."
"WHERE!!!?????"Jerry cried out.He grabbed Jesse's shoulders and shook him.
"Tell me!!Please...*sob*..."
"Front of the Super Market.He had long hair tied to ponytail".
"Doesn't sound like Jenner...anyway...LET'S GO!"Jason said.

*************************************

"Vinnie?"Lisbeth asked.She turned around and cried out.
"WHO ARE YOU?"Lisbeth attacked and started to beat stranger with pillow.
"HEY!!! EASY BABE I'M NOT STRANGER!!!!YAOW!!STOP!!!"
"HUH?"She looked man and dropped the pillow.
"UUUUPSY!Hi Stoker."She blushed.Stoker began to laugh.
"You still have a bad disposition.Don't worry I don't mind."They hugged.
"Oh man!Long time no see!Why you came?"Lisbeth asked
"I'm looking for Vinnie."Stoker answered.
"How do you know..."
"This is place where no one would search him."Man said and grinned.
"You may be old but you haven't lost your scent!"Lisbeth noticed.
"Why are you looking for Vinnie?"She asked.Stoker went to sofa sat on it.
"He...wait!Do you know why he came here?"
"Um...yeah he is hiding from something."Lisbeth sat next to Stoker.Man looked her.
"He doesn't know...he is hiding for nothing,One old friend came to me........................

MEMORIES

Knock knock
Stoker went to door.
"Who is it?"No answer...then a whisper.
"Old friend"Stoker shrugged his shoulders and opened the door.He yelled.
"YOU!!!???YOU ARE ALIVE!!??" Jason came in.
"You think that falling from over 100 feet high ridge would kill me?"He asked.They hugged.
"How in world you survived?What about Jerry?"Stoker was full of questions.
"I would be happy explain everything but lets just say that Jerry and I have to thank nature."
"Jerry is OK!Good for VINNIE."
"Vinnie?"Jason looked man with curious look on his face.
"I mean Jenner he chanced his name after...your "death".All most everyone thinks his name is
Vincent "Vinnie" Wan Wham."Stoker explained.Jason looked him a while.
"Anyway...do you know where is he.We wanna find our brother!"
"Of course!But I'm afraid that I can't help you.I haven't seen him in many days and i dunno
where he lives."Stoker said sadly.He felt very bad when he saw Jason's eyes,so sad ,so
suffered.Jason were oldest of the brothers and he had to take care of Jerry and Jenner since he
was 17.And Stoker knows that brothers share one terrible memory:Way their parents died.
"I...if...if you see him...contact me."Jason gave his phone number and left whit out a word.

*****************************

"So...what you are saying...that Vinnie is hiding from his BROTHERS whit out kno....."
"I KNOW I'M HIDING FROM MY BROTHERS!!!!!"Vinnie cried.Stoker and Lisbeth didn't
notice he had came in.Tears rolled down is face.Lisbeth haven't never seen him like that.
Stoker had once...when they thought Vinnie's brothers were dead.
"Why?"Lisbeth whispered.She felt so sorry for him.Vinnie stared emptily.
"I...I don't deserve them...it was my fault...Jesse left because of me...Jason and...Je...Jer...ry
fall because of me..."He said like he would be talking to himself.Stoker had enough.
"JENNER LISTEN TO YOU SELF!!!!!YOUR BROTHERS HAVE BEEN SEARCHIN
YOU FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!!!JASON WERE MY FRIEND...no...BROTHER
ALL BUT BLOOD!!!I COULD BLAME MY SELF TOO BECAUSE I CAVE YOU THAT
STUPID MISSION NEARBY THOSE RIDGES BUT I WON'T BECAUSE WE KNEW
DANGER!!!!Besides...NO ONE CAN HOLD TWO HEAVY MICE WITH ONE HAND!!!
"STOKER!!!SIT...down."Lisbeth commanded Stoker.She looked Vinnie but man just stood there.Stoker grumbled something but stayed calm.
"What if Stoker would call to Jason and you would meet your brothers again?"Vinnie snapped
out and looked Lisbeth.
"Wha...??"Stoker went to phone.
"You can say what ever you want smart ass but i will call."
"STOKER!!"Lisbeth gave him deadly eye but old man didn't care.Vinnie got his voice back.
"Let him..."

**************************************

Phone ringed.Jason were just about to fall a sleep after many days staying awake.
"This is better be good!"He grumbled.
"It is"
"STOKER!!!HAVE YOU FOUND ANYTHING!!?Jason were awake now.
"Your brother..."
"WHAT WHERE IS HE!!!!???"
"Gosh don't yell you will broke my ears."
"Sorry... where is he?"
"Come to this address:Redstone road 5 in downtown."
"Then?"Jason shook from of exhaustion.
"Then knock the door and very very ugly lady will open door to you...OUCH!!"
"What was that?"
"That very very BEAUTIFUL lady just gived her protest to me (Lis that hurt)."
"Vinnies wife!!?"
"Chirst sake NO"
"We'll come soon."Jason end the call and went to get his bro's.

***************************************

"They are coming."Stoker said.Vinnie hugged himself and went to window.
"I still can't believe it...they are alive."He said.Libeth went to him and hugged him.
"Flesh and blood."
"Snif snif."Stoker grumbled and rubbed his arm were Lisbeth hit him.
"I think you broke something Lis."
"So..."Lisbeth sighted.Vinnie started to laugh nervously.
"You stop arguing...you sound like brats."

continued in Lisbeth: Sad