Snuggle, a snowy night

By Morning

1999

The song from Jim Brickman.
The mood from the wonders of a snowy night.
As always I do not own the song or the BMFM
This is not for profit, just the imagination and the heart.
*Enjoy*




Winter snow is falling down
Children laughing all around
Lights are turning on
Like a fairytale come true

Sitting by the fire we made
You're the answer when I prayed
I would find someone
And baby I found you



The words gently fill their minds as they stare into the fires warming light.
The snow was falling silently out side covering everything in a beautiful blanket of white crystals, which seemed to sparkle reflecting the light of the new full moon.

The music fell softly from the hands of a master using the piano as a brush to paint a melody that filled the room with sweet visions of romance.
Not something he was a custom to but she had insisted rock was not going to fit the mood for the evening.
At first he pouted but with the fire light and she moving closer to him he would have agreed to country western if she wanted.
Then the words came clear in his mind and they said all the things he found so hard to express.
She was his reason for waking in the morning and existing every day. Of course he wanted to tell her, let her know he would move heaven and earth just to see her smile.
But every time he thought he would have the courage to tell her, those words would get stuck in his throat.
Now the day was winding down to a prefect ending.
The room was lit not only by the light from the fire place but also the sweet smelling candles that added to the feel of magic and love that filled his heart.

All I want is to hold you forever
All I need is you more everyday
You saved my heart
From being broken apart
You gave your love away
And I'm thankful every day
For the gift

She snuggled closer to him as he wrapped his arms securely around her.
She could smell the faint lingering of his cologne that had survived the day.
His arms were so massive but his touch was as gentle as a baby's.
This was a side he hid from most, even his bros.
No longer the wild man that would boost and brag, but the sweet caring mouse she loved and who she knew loved her.





Watching as you softly sleep
What I'd give if I could keep
Just this moment
If only time stood still

If only time could stop. She would be there with him forever.
No more war, no more being apart just holding her like this having all his fears and doubts done away with.
Yeah if only.

But the colors fade away
And the years will make us gray
But baby in my eyes
You'll still be beautiful

They couldn't or won't think about anything else now. They had each other for the moment. And sometimes a moment is all you get. Just be grateful and treasure it.
The fire had burned into smoldering embers; the candlelight was at its end.
They would just be together there for that moment.
Silently letting the music continue to say everything needing to be said.

All I want is to hold you forever
All I need is you more every day
You saved my heart
From being broken apart
You gave your love away
I can't find the words to say
That I `m thankful everyday
For the gift
The End