**This story is about a 19 year old human girl who lives on Earth. Nothing weird so far you think. But when her boyfriend finds a spell book her life will never be the same. No this book is not bad, well not VERY bad at least.**

***************************************************

*Renee*

From, Throttle ,97

All Rights Reserved!!

***************************************************


"Hunny could you wash the dishes for for me?"
"I already did mom."
"You did?"
"You always ask me to wash them on Mondays and today is Monday. I did it earlier."
"Earlier? Renee but it's only 9:15."
"I no but Andrew asked me if I wanted to take my motorcycle over to that dirt field across town mom."
"Now what did I tell you about going over there.......
"But mom......
"No Renee! That place has all kinds of dangerous chemicals and stuff.
"I'm not going to be messing with chemicals and stuff."
"Renee you heard me."
"Ok.Well can I still go over to Andrews?"
"Yes go ahead. And remember what I said Renee."
"Ok. Bye!"
Then she walked out into the garage and looked at the little mirror on the wall. She was wearing brown slightly baggy overalls and black boots. Renee had shiny brown hair and brown eyes. Her hair went about an inch below her shoulders and her bangs were a little bit long. About to her nose.She grabbed her mini backpack and pulled out her pink lipstick and put it on lightly.
"that's better."
Then she put on her pink helmet hoped on her motorcycle and left.

******


(DING DONG!)

"Hey Renee."
"Hey Andrew."
"Guess what I found yesterday?"
"What?" She said playfully.
"This weird spell book. I found it in the middle of the dirt field. Even farther then we have been before."
"Wow! Weird. What a book like that be doing way out there?" She sounded a little concerned.
"Yeah but I doubt its really real.......
"You no there's no such things as spell books. Well at least I think so," said Renee.
"I agree completely," he said back.
"Well lets not just stand here talking at the door, come on in," said Andrew.

She sat down on his couch and looked at him. She really liked him a lot as he did her. She hoped he would ask her to marry him soon but not till after she finished collage as to be a Veterinarian. She only had a couple more months.
Andrew had blond hair and blue eyes. Right now he was wearing a gray top and baggy jeans.
"Well have ya opened it yet?"
"No not yet."
"So open it already."
"Ok, ok. You sure...this thing could be spooky," he said with a giggle.
"Oh I'm counting on it," (a silly grin on her face.)
Then they opened the book. It was on page 47. There were a bunch of funny and weird spells on the page.
"Oh Andrew, look at this spell. (She pointed to one of the spells on the page.) It says:

 

Mars, Mars, I call upon you,

so bring me to you,

for I call upon you!


Suddenly the book started to shake and shake. Then she through it on the floor and it stopped for a couple seconds.
"What's going on Andrew? What just happened??? You don't suppose that thing is real........... do you?" (she was shaking a little)
They looked at each other. Then they just stared at the book for a long point of time. Suddenly something broke the silence. The book started to shake again.
"Renee follow me to the phone and will call the police, k...............Renee, Renee?????" When he looked at her she was gone and so was the book. "Renee?"

******


"Hey Vinnie, I'm going over to pick up some videos and get some root beer, wanna come?" Modo said.
"Oh, no, not right now. I'm going to run over to the comics store, sorry."
"Ok well ya no where Throttle is?"
"He's helping Charlene with somethin."
"Well guess I'm going by myself, see ya."

******


The book swirled in the air and Renee appeared lying in a gutter then the book disappeared. A 12 year old mouse on a bike stopped and looked at her.
"Are you ok miss?" asked the boy mouse.
"I...I...think so" she said kind of dizzy.
"Oh, oh my, my, my, m, m, my. Y...your a mouse. A big, talking, live, mouse."
"Hey chill lady."He got on his bike and left.
Renee got up and ran the other way still not taking her eyes off the boy mouse. Suddenly she run in to someone and fell to the ground.
"Hey slow down. Are you ok?"
"A mouse another mouse. Ohhhhhhhhh."

"She fainted, oh boy. I guess I better take her over to are place and the root beer and videos will have to wait."

******


"Set her on the couch, k? So what exactly happened Modo?" asked Charlene.
"I'm not sure. She just ran into me and acted as if she'd never seen a mouse before in her life. That seems weird, especially if she's lived here all her life." said Modo.
"Modo look she's waking up." said Throttle.
"Wha...w...w...what...am I...I doing here?" said Renee.
"Charlene, me and Modo will step out side and you try to get her on her feet."
"Ok." said Charlene.
"Who are you and what am I doing here? Oh no the mice, the giant mice where are they? We need to hide. Hurry before they try to kill us!!!" she said panicked.
"Calm down, no one is going to kill you I promise. Look at me, look at me, no one is going to kill you ok, OK?"
"O..o..ok."
"Now promise me you wont faint again..........
"Charlene, Char, Char, Charlene, is that you?" said Renee.
"Yes that's me, do I no you and how did you no my name?"
"Its me Renee, remember? No I must be hallucinating because your..............your....dead."
"Dead, no I'm not dead and no I don't remember you, you, what did you say your name was?"
"Renee."
"Oh Renee, ok?
"Has it really been so long that you don't even remember your best friend from school?" Renee said smiling.
"Renee? Oh Renee is it you, yes it is, I cant believe it." They both hugged each other.

******


Vinnie walked up to Throttle and Modo who were in the garage. "Hey guys I picked up some cool comics and I think there's one in here you guys will like. Here's one for you Throttle and one for you Modo."
"Gee Vinnie thanks." Throttle said.
"Yeah thanks Vinnie."
"Excuse me Throttle and Modo I need to give Charley babe her's." said Vinnie.
Throttle & Modo: No!!
"Why not?"
"Trust us." said Modo.
"Well I also picked up this scary Halloween mask and I'am going to show Charlene so move."
"Fine." said Throttle & Modo.
He put on the Halloween mask and walked in.
"BOOOOOO!!" he said.
Renee screamed thinking that was some mutated mouse trying to get them. Charlene turned around pulled out her gun, not knowing who that was either, and pulled the trigger......................


From: Throttle ,97

Part 2

All Rights Reserved


The bullet hit the door right as Vinnie dropped to the ground on his knees, then he pulled off the Halloween mask, and put both his hands in the air.
"Gosh Cherlene I didn't no the mask was that scary. Man Cherley girl ya almost shoot me. Throttle and Modo warned me not to come in. Why don't I ever listen," Vinnie shock his head.
Cherlene dropped the gun and ran over to Vinnie and hugged him.
"Oh Vinnie I'm so sorry. I....I..didn't no it was you. Vinnie please promise me you will never do that again. You scared me and my friend half out of are.........
"Friend. Who do you mean........(he looked at the girl standing behind Cherlene. She had her right hand over her mouth and it looked like she was mumbling something to herself.) Cherlene is this your friend your talking about?" Vinnie asked.
"Oh,um, yes this is my friend Renee. Renee this is Vinnie."
"Um, hi." said Renee. They both shook hands.
"Vinnie could you please excuse us for a moment?" asked Cherlene.
"Oh sure. I will be out in the garage with the bro.'s." He walked outside and saw Throttle and Modo who were about 25 feet away from the garage. Vinnie wondered why they didn't run in when they heard Cherlene's gun . Throttle was holding his helmet and sitting on his motorcycle and Modo was saying something to him about comics. Then Throttle put on his helmet and left to somewhere.
"Hey Modo, where's Throttle going?" asked Vinnie.
"Hey Vinnie. How did it go?
"Oh fine, except that I nearly got shot by Cherlene."
"What? I don't understand. Why did she almost shot you? Didn't she no it was you? I wonder why we didn't here it though. Thats odd."
"Just what I was thinking. Well with the scary mask I guess she didn't no who I was. But anyway back to my question; where did Throttle go?"
" Oh, well he went back to the comic store because one of the pages were ripped on the comic you got him so he's talking it back to get a new one."
"Oh, ok."

******

"I'm sorry I overreacted when you friend came in." said Renee alittle inberest.
"Oh, um, thats ok I guess. So how did you get here, well on Mars that is??
"WOW!! MARS!! How could I be on Mars I mean if I'm on Mars that means that the spell book is real but theres no such thing as real spell books. Wait maybe this is I dream, ya thats it a dream. This is all just a big dream and I'm going to wake up any secont now. ( She was pacing back and forth while pinching herself trying to get herself to wake up. ) Why aren't I waking up??
"Because this isn't a dream. Now I don't no how you got here or why but will soon find out, ok??
"Ok, I guess."
Just then the spell book appeared in the room. It was flouting at about ten feet high in the air. Suddenly it shot out bright white light. So bright that Renee and Cherlene both put there arms up to sheld there eyes. Then a red lazier beam shot toward Renee and she flew against the wall and got knocked out. Cherlene went to grab her gun out from her belt but remembered that it was still on the floor. Then the book opened up and sucked Cherlene in to it and disappeared again. Now Renee was alone in a mouse world and the bro.'s were the only ones she new she could trust.


From: Throttle , 97

Part 3

All Rights Reserved!!


"Hey Modo did you see that bright light coming from the house?" asked Vinnie.
"How could I miss it. Lets go check it out." said Modo.
They walked in the house and saw the table knocked over and saw Renee lying against the wall knocked out. Modo ran up to her and shook her lightly a few times.
"Are you ok Renee? Come on speak to me." Modo said.
"What happened here and where's Cherlene? I didn't see her go outside. Do you think that maybe she could have been kidnapped?"
"No I don't think so but will soon find out from Renee....I hope. Hey look I think she's waking up."
"Modo look at her side, she's bleeding and very badly."
"Oh man. Hurry lets get her to a doctor quick Vinnie."
"N...no..doc..tor please." Renee said very weakly.
"Look you got no choose but to go with us." said Modo.
"Please...no....protection from book. Cher...lene...book.....please stay."
"Modo if we don't get her to a hospital now she's gonna die."
"Your right Vinnie. I'll put her on my bike and will head over there."
"Modo no....the book."
"Hurry Modo I think she just passed out right after she said that."

******

"Well she's unconscious but in stable condition and so I think she will be just fine. We will have to keep her here for about a month though to make sure she fully recovers, ok?" said the mouse doctor about three hours later.
"May we see her for a bit?" said Vinnie.
"Um, maybe in about twenty minutes to an half an hour. We want her to rest from the surgery just a little bit longer. Then you can visit her."
"Ok." Modo and Vinnie said at the same time.

******

In are dark cold realm with nothing but evil forces there lay a woman, Cherlene, flouting in the air in what looked to be a clear egg around her. Electricity all around her and the egg. She was of course still in the book but something was happening to her, something bad. She was mutating slowly into some kind of red and white gargoyle monster with now a sort of yellow bikini on her. Suddenly she opened her eyes and busted out of the egg and stood on the ground. Her eyes were red with anger.
"I must go to the Hospital and get her. How dare she do such a cruel thing. Leave me here all alone. No one to hate, no one to yell at. After all its her falt she'd done this to me. I will not rest until I no she's dead. Oh but I wont stop there. Ohhhhhh no sir'y. Then all of Mars. After Mars then Earth and maybe more. Only evil shall roam, and I, to top it all off, shall rule it all!!!"
Then she laughed the most evil laugh you could ever hear in your life. Enough to make the hairs on your spine stand strait up. The book appeared again but this time in front of the Hospital.
"Now she's mine, all mine. There's no escape for you now ex-best friend. Permanent ex-best friend. Ha ha ha!!!!"


From: Throttle , 98

Part 3

All Rights Reserved!!


(We left off where Cherelene had been captured and mutated by a mysterious magical book and now has turned evil. She is now going after Renee (who's in the hospital injured) to permanently destroy their friendship and anyone else's who gets in her way of taking over the universe and making it total mayhem.)




"Where am I?" Renee asked herself. "Oh no, in the hospital. I told them not to bring me here but know they wouldn't listen. Well I guess they were only doing what they thought was best. They don't understand, I'm unprotected in this room by my self. They would never be able to get here in time if the Book were to come. Oh Andrew, poor Andrew. He's probably worried sick about me back home."

All of a sudden a strange figure crashed through the window and snatched Renee right out of her bed. Before she could even speak the figure (Cherlene) jumped back out of the window. Then she swiftly dived back in to the Book still holding Renee.

******


"Okay you may visit her now." said the Doctor.
"Thanks!" said Modo and Vinnie.
They walked to Renee's room. Vinnie opened up the door slowly, as not to disturb her, and peeked in. They looked at the bed and were shocked to see it empty. Even more when they saw the window shattered and glass everywhere.
"WHAT!" Modo said very worried.
"Where is she?" Vinnie asked puzzled. "Is this what she was warning as about?"
The book appeared in the room. A face appeared on the book and said "If you ever want to see your little friend again you'll meet me at the Gypsy Lake today at five p.m."
"The Gypsy Lake?" Vinnie asked.
"Who are you?" Modo asked.
Vinnie could recognize by her voice that it sounded very similar Cherlene's.
"Cherlene?"
"Cherlene is know more, that pathetic fool! I'am Morga, soon to be Queen of the Universe!! HAHAHA! Good will be know more! Only evil will prevail!!
"What have you done with Renee?" asked Modo.
"That's for me to know, and you to find out! Gotta go losers! Oh and remember, Gypsy Lake at five!"
The Book disappeared once again and Modo and Vinnie were left in silence. They didn't speak for about 30 seconds. Then when they realized what was going on they ran out of the Hospital and headed home.

******



Throttle pulls up in the garage right when Modo and Vinnie got back to the house.
"Hey guys whats going on." Throttle says cheerfully.
"Throttle I'm glad your here. We got somethin really important to tell ya. Now it may sound silly but........"
Vinnie cut Modo off.
" I almost got shot, Charley got trapped inside a book, her friend went to the Hospital injured, and she ended up getting trapped in the stupid book too." Vinnie blurted out all in one breath.
"Ugh, thanks Vin....I think." Modo said.
"Know prob." Vinnie said thinking he was the greatest thing than who knows what.
"What are you guys talking about?" Throttle asked very confused.
"Long story. Wll, I mean I, will tell you on the way to Gypsy Lake." Modo said.
"Gypsy Lake? This better be good, that place weird mania."

******



Mean while, Charlene, or should I say Morga, was thinking of what to do with Renee and how to destroy the Biker Mice. She new she could not succeed with her evil plan as long as they were still alive.
"Now lets see, what should I do with YOU! My sweet little Renee. Torture you? No to old fashion. How bout just KILL YA! HA HA!!! No, that's no fun either. Ugh huh, I'll just hold ya hostage for now until I think of something better to with ya. Oppsie's its almost five, better head to the Lake. Oh, but I don't wanna leave you outta the fun, your coming with me."
"Wait!" called the book. "Not yet first we should turn her on our side. Make her evil."
"Make her evil? Why should we?"
"You will not succeed with out her. I have seen the future, with her you will triumph! With out her you will fall."
"Okay, okay, I got it. Don't get your pages outta order. I'll do it as soon as I'm done with those pathetic little rats, we don't got time right now."
"Your choice. We all got choices. You made yours."
"What do ya mean by that?"
"I mean are you sure you don't wanna change her evil first, than meet the mice?"
"No I don't wanna change her evil first, than meet the mice." She said in a moching tone. "If I wanted to I woulda done it all ready. Now shutup and take us to Gypsy Lake, pronto! Were all ready four minutes late!!"

******



"Wow guys, this is bad!" What are we gonna do?" Throttle said right as they drove up to Gypsy Lake.
"I don't know, but we better think of something fast. Just remember deep in that gargoyle, monster theres Cherlene. We can't harm her." Modo said pulling off his helmet.
"What ever it is we'd better think of it fast cuze look, Cherlene, I mean Morga just upeared!" Vinnie said pointing up to the sky.
Cherlene was floating in the sky with her arms crossed. She had a slight grin on her face.
"Alright, you mice ready to rumble? haha!! Here play with this!!! YA!!!
She held out her hand and shot lightning bolts out of her fingers. Blasting electricity everwhere.
"Having fun yet? HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!


To Be Continued....................