Lunar Logs

By: Ro-Chan

May 15, 2000

All Rights Reserved




From: "Ro-Chan Hibashi"
To: "Throttle"
Subject: Biker Mice Story
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 18:46:29 GMT

C:\>
C:\>cd bikermice
C:cd lunar
C:dir

Volume in drive C is CEE
Volume Serial Number is 167D-18F1
Directory of C:
.
         04-10-00 11:34a
...
         04-10-00 9:34p

RO-CHAN   EXE         10,002 03-13-00  3:14p
FANFIC   ZIP            584,874  03-25-99 10:07p
PRESENTS TXT           2,591  02-26-99   3:02a
------------------------                  02-26-99  3:02a
ENTRY LOG         ???????  05-22-99  1:09a
ENTRY LOG         ???????  11-16-99  1:50p
FILE_ID DIZ           411  05-22-99  1:09a
          10 file(s)        876,9234 bytes +
          2 dir(s)           9,192.05 MB free

C:type file_id
File not found - file_id
C:dir
File not found-file_id
C:dir
Biker Mice not owned by Ro-Chan.txt
C:type file_id.diz

@X0F BIKER MICE FROM MARS RO-CHAN  [04/0?]
@X0CÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
@XO4 Written by Ro-Chan
@XO9 Cracked by Biker Fans
@X0EÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
@X0BÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ
@X0E[wIN95/98/NT/DOS]ÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ[April 2000]

C:type entry_log
C:files..done
C:password..done
C:transfer..done
C:format..done
C:file..done

C:dir
C:type entry_log..begin?

Entry Log: One

23-4 1939 22.56
Mars Science Building
Mars:  Eldio
Dr. Kelshiner

It has finally happened.  After many years of discussing and arguing with the government it has finally happened.  We are finally going to Lunar!  Our current president, Jonathon Ages, has finally given us permission to voyage and begin a new colony away from the over crowded Mars.  We have scouted the universe in search of new land of which to build our new home and came upon a jungle planet named Felis.  Unfortunately this planet is inhabited by unruly and uncivilized inhabits we call Katishuras.  These inhabitants resemble the Earth felines in body shape and structure but are anthropoids like us Mice.  The Kats are physically stronger than us and have an unusual power around them.  Many of my fellow scientists are currently arguing its source.  We fear the confrontation that might occur if a Mouse meets a Kat.  The Kat might be able to kill him if they get past the weapons.  We'll have to research that.  In that fear we have chosen one of the many moons orbiting this planet.  The Kats have no technology and therefore we will be able to live on this moon without fear.  We plan to call our new colony Lunar.  Lunar is Earth Spanish for Moon.  Not very creative bunch are we?

---end of entry---


C:dir
C:type entry_log.next?

C:type entry_log
C:files...done
C:passworddone
C:transfer..done
C:format..done
C:file.done

C:dir
C:type entry_log.begin?


Entry Log: Two

24-4 1939 16.43
Mars Science Building
Mars:  Eldio
Dr. Kelshiner

Six more days till our day of voyage!  My wife, Dr. Schamorse, and I are going with hopes and excitement that I cannot explain.  This will be our first step to discovering the universe!  Our dream is coming true before our very eyes!  My fellow scientist and dear friend Dr. Jim is eager to go and study these Kats that in habit the planet below the moon.  He claims that the Jungle atmosphere the Kats live in has shaped these creatures to be a very religious group with thousands of fantastic tales.  I cannot agree more but my wife and I fear for his well being.  I'll have to convince him to stay on Lunar.

---end of entry---


C:dir
C:type entry_log.next?

C:type entry_log
C:files...done
C:passworddone
C:transfer..done
C:format..done
C:file.done

C:dir
C:type entry_log.begin?


Entry Log: Three

25-4 1939 23.45
Mars Science Building
Mars:  Eldio
Dr. Kelshiner

Five more days and the excitement around the Space Exploration floor is unbelievable!  We are still amazed that we are going to do this.  We are going to do this.  There are doubts floating though doubts of the government.  The scientists fear that Ages will take back his permission and many hearts will have fallen.  I doubt that they will.  I pray that they won't.
Something seems to be bothering my wife Ann.  She has become ill suddenly and has her emotions running rampant.  I believe she is nervous about the trip.  She is visiting a doctor now to make sure her trip is safe and successful.

---end of entry---

C:dir
C:type entry_log.next?

C:type entry_log
C:files...done
C:passworddone
C:transfer..done
C:format..done
C:file.done

C:dir
C:type entry_log.begin?


Entry Log: Four

26-4 1939 15.45
Mars Science Building
Mars:  Eldio
Dr. Kelshiner

Ann still refuses to tell me what it is that the doctor told her!  How stubborn that woman is!  We saw the craft the government gave us to reach Lunar today.  It was a small ship that is able to jump through space and time.  How long have they had that?  Many scientists are starting to doubt the trip with only four days left how can they doubt?
Jimmy tells me that he heard that the government was going to be taking volunteer mice in different specialties to come along with the scientists.  Dr. James Monroe was thoroughly red faced when they mentioned that at our meeting today.  He says he had thought of that years ago.  No one really remembers.  I do not care as long as I am able to go to Lunar.  It seems the end pieces are tying together.  We are going.

---end of entry---

C:dir
C:type entry_log.next?

C:type entry_log
C:files...done
C:passworddone
C:transfer..done
C:format..done
C:file.done

C:dir
C:type entry_log.begin?


Entry Log: Five

27-4 1939 09.14
Mars Science Building
Mars:  Eldio
Dr. Kelshiner

Today I had two surprises, one I was pleased at and the other left me quite confused.   Ann is 2 months pregnant!  Our child will be the first official Lunar Mouse!  Many are jealous Jimmy tells me.  I do not worry about them.  I shall be a father.  I wonder what sex it'll be?
The second surprise brought up quite a stir within the SE floor it seems we will have to take a small army with us to Lunar.  General Tinzer explained that it was for our safety.  Many doubt that.  Dr. Edgar theorizes that they are planning to kill us up there on Lunar to shut us up.  I doubt that.  I had asked Jimmy what he thought of the matter, since he is involved with the politics of Mars.  He said he didn't know what to think yet.
Tinzer asked why I, a genetic engineer, was going to Lunar.  I casually explained that with unknown life forms out on Lunar I am the only one who can come up with cures to diseases that might arise in Lunar.  Tinzer had a funny look on his face when I said that.  He then asked me if I knew how to merge two things together.  That statement bewildered me but I answered theoretically yes.  I wonder why he asked that

---end of entry---

C:dir
C:type entry_log.next?

C:type entry_log
C:files...done
C:passworddone
C:transfer..done
C:format..done
C:file.done

C:dir
C:type entry_log.begin?


Entry Log: Six

28-4 1939 12.10
Mars Science Building
Mars:  Eldio
Dr. Kelshiner

     Three more days and more ends are finally coming to completion.  The ship, Envoy, is starting to get filled with supplies and equipment.  Hopefully we will be finished by tomorrow giving everybody a day of rest.  How I will be able to relax is beyond me.  Ann is doing well and the doctor says she will be able to go on the trip without any harm coming to the child.  Thank God.  I don't know what I'd do without Ann.  She hopes it is a girl as do I.  Having a little Ann running around sounds very nice.
     Jimmy says the government hasn't made any announcements about the Lunar voyage yet.  He believes that they are trying to keep this quite.  I doubt that. I think they just don't want to get people's hopes up.  Jimmy says I have to much faith in the system.  Maybe I do.

---end of entry----


C:dir
C:type entry_log.next?

C:type entry_log
C:files...done
C:passworddone
C:transfer..done
C:format..done
C:file.done

C:dir
C:type entry_log.begin?


Entry Log: Seven

29-4 1939 12.34
Mars Science Building
Mars:  Eldio
Dr. Kelshiner

     We're almost done packing and now doctors are checking everyone making sure they are healthy enough to go.  I have spoken to one of the doctors, Dr. Edward Podas, the best Physician on Mars.  He asked me why I was going and I told him. When I had finished he asked me why they picked a genetics guy like myself instead of a doctor.  I told him that it was what they told me I myself have begun to doubt why they choose me a few years ago.  Something that I really don't understand is why Tinzer keeps asking me questions on merging two genes together.  I don't really understand that.  I finally told Jimmy about it and he said I should be careful.  I wish I knew why he said that.

---end of entry---


C:dir
C:type entry_log.next?

C:type entry_log
file not found
:type entry_log
C:files...done
C:passworddone
C:transfer..done
C:format..done
C:file.done

C:dir
C:type entry_log.begin?


Entry Log: Eight

30-4 1939 24.00
Mars Science Building
Mars:  Eldio
Dr. Kelshiner

     Well today is the last day here on Mars.  In a few minutes it'll be our first step out there to the unkown just like the first Pinoneers of Mars who ventured into the Final Days Desert.  We too will make a new home here in the unkown.  We too will brig back word that the unkown is safe and hospitable.  We too will remember these days as the best and worst times of our lives. Everything is ready now it is up to Fate to guide us in our path.

--END OF FILE--

C:dir
C:type author_notes
file not found file_id
C:txt
C:files.........done
C:fromat............done
C:files.............done

C:txt
This is my very first Biker Mice Fan Fic and if you noticed it doesn't really have anything to do with the main BM plot.  That's okay cause this is still a BM fic.  It just doesn't deal with the main characters right at this moment. It does however deal with the idea of the BM.  I think this is a story you fans will enjoy cause it's like a beginning idea on insights and a possible story with the BM characters.  I haven't decided yet if I will write that story but if I do these journals will be the bases of it.  Hope you enjoyed it and let me know if you like it or are confused about something.
Ro-Chan