I do not own the Biker Mice from Mars. I will make no profit from this story it is for my own entertainment and hopefully others will enjoy it.
The reason for writing this well, it was such a sweet song and it need a story to go with it.

(Song by Anita Baker From her CD Rapture)

Rapture
By Morning
1999


It was the soft part of the evening, the time when everything was that kind of quiet that puts the soul at rest. The room was dim the only light being that which was escaping from the controls of the small machine the played the silver disk. A low soothing female voice adding a soft romantic feel.


When we met, I always knew
I would feel the magic for you
On my mind constantly
In my arms is where you should be.

She sat quietly listening to the sweet sounds. Not having brought much with her in the form of keepsakes her music was her one material treasure she didn't leave behind.
He wasn't very interested at first only listening to please her but after awhile he had to admit it did have a certain kind of pleasant effect. It soothed his mind and body.

I love you here by me, baby
You let my love fly free
I want you in my life for all time

Sitting on floor she having lain back comfortably on a big pile of soft pillows with his head in her lap. His fingers gently playing with hers as he held her hand securely to his chest. She had worked loose the leather cord used to keep his hair pulled back in its familiar ponytail, it hung loose casually falling on his shoulders. She smiled never realising how long he had actually let it grow.

Caught up in the rapture of love
Nothing else can compare
When I feel the magic of you

The music was lulling him to a much need sleep and she watched as his tired body mellowed. Stroking the long soft strands of tan silk she watched as each well tone muscle finally relaxed to her tender coaxing. She felt the incredible warmth as the broad sculptured shoulders turned to encircle his arm around her waist holding his head close to her as if he needed to hear her breathing to secure his own rest.

We stand side by side
Till the storm of life pass us by
Light my life, warm my heart
Say tonight will be just the start

I love you here by me
You let my love fly free
I want you in my life for all time

The love and completeness they had found in each other would be all they would think about tonight. His life had been so hard and now all she wanted to do was to make him happy. Let him know that he was no longer alone that he had become an essential part of her life.

Caught up in the rapture of love
Nothing else can compare
When I feel the magic of you
The feeling's always new
Caught up in the rapture of you

Funny you search your whole life for that one great love and there he was right under her nose all the time. The strong, some times wild, but always thinking person she had only seen as a close loving friend had become the fulfillment of her hearts desire.

I love you here by me, baby
You let my love fly free
I want you in my life for all time

As the music slowly melted into the night air she held on to this sweetness moment. She slipped down so she was lying securely in his arms. Right now this was all she need, all she wanted and her life was as close to prefect as it ever was going to be.

Caught up in the rapture of love
Caught up in the rapture of love


The End