I do not own the Biker Mice from Mars and of course I do not own the song featured here. I just happen to hear it and it was crying for a story to fit in. It was sung by Janet Jackson and I am not really sure I have gotten all the lyrics exact but enough to convey the feeling of the story. I am using the song with out permission but don't sue me because I am not making a dime from this it's strictly for entertainment purposes only.
Please for any mistakes in grammar and or spelling I ask your kind indulgence



Doesn't Matter

by Morning




Charley rode up behind him sitting alone in the darken park. She'd been crazy with worry. Having seen many sides of Vincent Van Wham this was one she never wanted to. It wasn't just because of the cruelty of his attackers, but the fact that they humiliated him and to make it worse it was in front of her.

The eight hulking thugs held him down and attacked everything he was. The other two held her making her watch as they tore away every bit of his self-esteem. Thankfully Modo and Throttle had come before they could do any real physical damage but unfortunately not before the mask was ripped from Vinnie's face. She never would forget his look of horror knowing she could finally see the scar it had been hiding. After a brief brawl, which left their attackers fleeing for their lives, Vinnie putting the mask back in place and took off not even looking at her.

"Look Charley girl I really want to be by myself." Vinnie said realising she had walked up on him.

"Sweetness you can let what those Goons did effect you like this. They're just stupid jerks, who cares what they think."

"Stupid yeah, but what they said made me think. Why would you want to be stuck with a freak, some one who would never fit in to your world." Vinnie's voice so full of hurt it frightened her. "They made me think of what I'd be doing to ya. A gorgeous babe like you deserves better than me"

She went to touch his shoulder but he moved it away.

"Charlene maybe we've just been fooling ourselves. Maybe we are too different to make this work our worlds too far apart. Maybe you should find yourself a nice terrain guy some one more like you, maybe Mc Cyber. Why get stuck with me and ruin your life. Hey, even for a Martian I'm damaged goods." His hand moving to touch the metal shield covering the right side of his face.

"You are like me. We love the same things. We make each other laugh, share so much of what's really important. You have just as much humanity as any man does on this planet more than Jack Mc Cyber could ever have. I love and want to be with you. Our hearts are the same our feeling the same, we are the same. Vinnieplease?" Charley again tried to give him a comforting touch attempting to reach for the same metal mask.

"No Charley it's no good. I'm no good, not for you any way." Charley could have sworn she heard tears in his voice as he gently but firmly stayed her hand.

Charley thought a moment then smiled to herself. She raised her hand again having the mysterious music filled the air but this time it was soft and comforting. A harp gently playing as a dim blue light came from no where, surrounding them.

By this time Vinnie had gotten use to her ability to bring these musical scenarios out of thin air. Charley stepped up close to him and with her free hand she guided one finger down the silver vizard as she begins singing in a whispered voice.


Doesn't Matter. Doesn't Matter

Her voice getting a bit stronger.

Doesn't matter what your friends tell you
Doesn't matter what my friends say too
It just matters that I'm in love with you
It only matters that you love me too.

Doesn't matter if they won't except you
I'm so in love with and the thing you do
Just as long as it's you
Nobody but you
Baby baby

My love for you
Unconditional I do

She takes him by the hands and smoothly pulls him up away from his bike.

Get up
Get up
Get up
Get up
Get up
And show you thatit

She pulls him close to her wrapping his arms around her waist. She reaches up and wraps her arms around his neck. His head is down while he tries not to make eye contact.

Doesn't really matter what the eyes' seein'
Cause I'm in love with the inner bein'
Doesn't really matter what they believe
What matters to me
Is your in love with me.

It doesn't really matter what the eyes' seein'
Cause I'm in love with the inner bein'
Doesn't really matter what they believe
What Matters to me is
You're really really really for me

I just wanna spoil ya so loving and kind
And I can't believe your mine

Charley takes both her hand and gently glides the back of her fingers down his cheeks. She stops at his chin lifting it up to make him look in her eyes. He reluctantly does so.

Doesn't matter that if you're feelin' insecure
Doesn't matter if you're feelin' so unsure
Cause I'll take the doubt within your heart
And show that my love will never hurt home

Doesn't matter the pain we go through
Doesn't matter if the money's gone too
Just as long as I'm with you
Nobody but you
Baby baby

Your love for me
Unconditional I see
Get up
Get up
Get up
Get up
Get up
And show you that it

Charley gives a warm loving smile and a soft pleading look trying to get him to smile back at her. Vinnie looks into her enchanting green eyes and returned the implored response.

Doesn't really matter what the eyes' seein'
Cause I'm in love with the bein'
Doesn't really matter what they believe
What Matters to me is you're in love with me

Doesn't really matter what the eyes' seein'
Cause I'm in love with the inner bein'
Doesn't really matter what they believe
What matters to me that you're
Really really really for me

Her forehead rests against his as she wraps her arms around his waist and his arms encircle hers. At the same time her hips sway rhythmical back and forth in a dancing movement.

Doesn't really matter what the eyes' seein'
Because I'm in love with the inner bein'
Doesn't really matter what they believe
What matters to me is you're in love with me.

She moves her head back to give him a mischevious-inviting smile as she moves into a Latin dance step. Vinnie now a full smile on his face follows her movement for movement .

Doesn't really matter what the eyes' seein'
Because I'm in love with the inner bein'
Doesn't really matter what they believe
What matters to me is you're really really really for me

I just wanna spoil ya so loving and kind
And I can't believe your mine

Charley momentarily slows her movements to emphasis she really wants him to understand what she about to sing. Moving her hands to completely take hold of his face she bring the metal mask closer as she lets her lips brush across it. Vinnie doesn't stop her but closes his eyes to feel her warm sweet breath against his face realising she has accepted every part of him.

Doesn't matter what they say
Cause you know I'm gonna love you any way
Doesn't matter what they do
Cause my love will always be with you

My love for you
Unconditional to
Get up
Get up
Get up
Get up
Get up and show you
Thatmy loves is true and is.. just.. for you

Really doesn't matter what the eyes seein'
Cause I'm in love with the inner bein'
Doesn't really matter what they believe
What matters to me is you're in love with me

Doesn't really matter what the eyes' seein'
Cause I'm in love with your inner bein'
Doesn't really matter what they believe
What matters to me is you're really really really for me

Really really really my loves for you
I can believe my dreams comes true
I finally found somebody whose heart is true
And best of all you love me too

Really really really my loves for you
I can believe my dreams come true
I finally found somebody whose heart is true
And best of all you're really really really for me

Music continues to play as the couple whirl together in a light almost waltzing fashion. Vinnie not able to take his eyes off the wonderful woman who loves him so deeply. Charley gazing at the strangely handsome alien face that will always hold her heart.

She repeats the chorus a number of times before the music abruptly stops leaving them standing embraced in the quiet darkness.

Throttle and Modo pulled up just in time to see the light and music fades and looked at each other.

"You think she did that thing again?" Modo questioned.

"Looks like it." Throttle answered shaking his head smiling.

"You think Vinnie cared about the music?" Modo smirked

"Look at him. Would you?" Throttle said returning the look.

"Nope Let's ride." The two Biker mice left knowing they left their bro in good hands.

The End