re: The following disclaimer is in FINE PRINT because lawyers live for fine print:

Disclaimer: I do not own The Biker Mice from Mars, or anything related to the show that was not created by moi. I have not, am not, and will not make any profit off of this story. I wrote this for entertainment purposes only. If you have a problem with me writting Biker Biker Mice stories in which I recieve no profit, and do so only for the pure joy of writting, then I know a guy named Lou.He'll fix that that problem for you.


Here Comes Santa Clause

Part One

by Kylie


"Charley Ma'am, I dont think the tree is gonna fit." Modo tried to push the lage fir through the door, but to no avail.
" Nice one Van Wham, " Throttle said." I told you it was to big."
"You guys let Vinnie pick out the tree?" Charley started laughing."Its okay guys, it'll be great, we'll just take a few inches,er.., feet off of the bottom." She looked around the room and counted only two mice. "Where's Vinnie, anyway?" she asked.
"Off combing his fur, I'm sure." Throttle said with a smile. "When should your cousin be here, anyway?"
"Any minute now" Charlie said. As if on cue, the doorbell rang. Modo put the massive tree down and sat on the couch next to throttle and Vinnie emerged from the bathroom and stood by the coffe table.
"Eva!" Charley said as she greeted her cousin. "How are you? I'm so happy your staying with us."
The petite girl looked at Charley "Us?" she said. She hugged Charley and walked in.
"Hey sweetheart" Vinnie said.
Eva looked at the three mice in her cousin's house. Her chocolate eyes glanced at each mouse before she spun around. "Charley, their are three large mice in your house and one of then just called me 'sweetheart'. I think I need a drink." Eva sat down in shock.
Charley looked at her sixteen year old cousin with sympathy. Mabey this had been a bad move.
"Eva I'd like you to meet The Biker Mice from Mars." Charley said calmly.
" I met them about three years ago. They're my friends, Eva. They wont hurt you."
Eva's mouth hung open. She poked Modo's arm. "They're real!" she said. "Ohmigod. My cousin lives with martian giant mice. And they talk. I thought New York was wierd......"
"I'm Modo, ma'am." the gray mouse said. "The one next to me is Throttle." He pointed to Throttle.
"And I am Vinnie VanWham, darling." the snow colored mouse spoke with confidence. A little too much confidence.
Eva finally returned to her senses. "Well, I can't say I'm not a little freaked out, but if there your friends, Charley, then its all good." Charley let the confused girl unpack.
"You can have the third bedroom on the right, Eva." Charley said.
"Charley Thats m-" Vinnie was cut off by Charley's elbow. After Eva was out of range, Vinnie spoke.
"Charley, thats my room!" Vinnie said.
Charley sighed. The boys had been living with her for a month now. The old score board at Quigly Field had been torn down and was being replaced with a high tech one. Charley was still uncertian about the new living arangement. Well, to put it more accuratly, she was unsure about Vinnie.
"Well I guess you'll be on the couch for the next two weeks." Charley said.
Vinnie's mouth dropped.
"When does all that Christmas eating start?" Throttle said.
Charley smiled. " Right after the Christmas baking and Christmas clean-up."


Here Comes Santa Clause

Part Two

by Kylie


The Chicago skyline was illuminated by the first light of dawn. Charlene Davidson walked from her bed into her bathroom and splashed water on her face.
*This just might turn out to an okay Chistmas* she thought. Her niecehad gotten along with the guys pretty well for the last few days, and Limburger had been as quite as.......well as a mouse. Other than Modo sitting on a few orniments, and Throttle attempting to bake, all was well. Even Vinnie was helpful. As she quickly dressed and dried her hair, she smiled at the sunrise and headed downstairs. She heard a few thuds and whispers.
"Good morning Charley!" Eva said, a little too sweetly. She stood in front of the kitchen, blocking her aunt's view.
"Hi, Eva.....mind if I get in the kitchen?" Charley asked.
"Kitchen?!?......why would you want to go in there?" Eva said quickly, avoiding Charley's glance.
"So the guys aren't hungry and crankey.." Charley said. "You wouldn't believe how pouty they.........WAIT. What is going on?"
"Charley! What ever are you talking about?" Eva batted her eyes and stared out into space.
"Well......" Charley started " You've never been one to object to breakfast. More noticebly, its only 7am, and Vinnie isn't still sprawled out on the couch in the barely living state he calls sleep." Charley pushed past Eva and walked into the kitchen.
" Please tell me they didn't try to bake again." she sighed.
As she turned around she saw Modo, Vinnie, and Throttle. Incognito style. Modo and Throttle were in elf outfits, And Vinnie was wearing a Santa Clause Suit.
"Oh My God." she said. Vinnie wrapped his tail aroud her and pulled her closed to him. "I guess you get to be Mrs. Caluse, sweetheart." He said.
"Ok Vinnie." She said with a raised eyebrow. "Let me just get over the wave of joy thats swept over me."

What will happen? Why are the Biker Mice dressed in costumes? What is the meaning of life?

These and possibly other questions answered in the next instalment.


Here Comes Santa Clause

Part Three

by Kylie


"Guys, as humerous as this is," Charley spoke,"may I ask what exactly you're doing in costumes?"
All three mice looked at Eva.
"They wanted to get out of the house," she said," the only way they could was in....uh....costume." She giggled and continued on. "So I though it would be a great if they could dress up like this and volunteer at the children's hospitol, like we used to do."
"Guys! Thats great!" The amazed Charley said. Eva handed her the Mrs. Clause costume again.
"Really," Charley said, "I know your kidding."
"Its that or the reindeer costume." Eva replied. Before Vinnie could make any sort of comment Charley chose the Mrs. Clause costume and left to change.

After a long speech on how reindeer pulled the sleigh- so she should drive, Eva won Charley over and drove the Christmas-clad quintet to the hospitol. Of course, the guys wanted to take the bikes, but Charley insisted that would only draw more attention to them. The car ride went well, even though Modo had trouble getting in the car, and sitting down. The hospitol elevator was a bit jammed but they manager for a few minutes. As the party of firve spilled out of the elevator on the eight floor, they were met by a mob of exited kids.
After the kids settled down, they took pictures of the chilren on Vinnie's lap as Throtle and Modo handed them presents. Charley delivered presents to the kids who couldn't get out of bed and Eva taught everyone a song about finding a peanut. Soon, Modo was playing with the kids and Throttle was telling a story about "three bad bro's in a strange land that save the universe.". Charley dragged Vinnie along to deliver the last present. They read the name on the side of the door.
"Unknown, Rinna."
"Maybe she was abandoned." Charley shuddered at the thought. They pushed open the slightly ajar door and walked in. At first glance their was nothing out of the ordinary.Just a sleeping girl.
"She's asleep." Vinnie said quietly, "We can come b-" He looked at the young girl again. "Charley-girl...?"
"I see it Vin," she responded," its like she has............"
"Fur."
Charley spun around to se who had cut her off. A plump nurse smiled at her. "I'm Nurse Owens." she said. "No one should be in here, but I guess we can make an exeption for Santa!" She walked over and patted the child on the head.
"Why....." Charley asked, unsure of what her quetion was.
"We found her five days ago collapsed on the street." The nurse said. "She woke up once and said her name was Rinna, but was too confused to remember anything else. That was three days ago and she's been sleeping ever since."
Charley looked at Rinna. She had long,blonde hair that was very curly, and light tan fur. Her ears were like humans and so were her nose and mouth. She had antenna's, but they were very small. The only other distinguishing feature was a small blue star on her left cheek.
"As to why she has fur," the nurse continued, "we can only speculate. It could be prolonged exposure to certian chemicas, or a genetic disorder. We really aren't sure though." She smiled at Charley and Vinnie again. "I'm sorry, but you will have to leae in five minutes or so, but your welcome to come back during visiting hours. They are posted on Rinna's door." With that, the nurse left as quietly as she had come in.
"Charley," Vinnie said, "How..."
"I dont know." she answed. "But I'd say she's at least half-human."
"Without a doubt, sweetheart." Vinnie said. He looked at the star on her cheek again. "She can't be.........."
"Vinnie?"
"Its nothing babe, just a memory. We need to find Throttle and Modo."



To be continued in.........The Star Runners