Disclaimer: This is a Power Rangers- Biker Mice From Mars Crossover. Power Rangers belong to Saban and is being used without permission. I do not own the Biker Mice From Mars. I'm using them without permission. I'm not making any profit. I'm writing this for my love for both shows. Any characters I create belong to me.

Discovery

Written by Blaze

2/18/98

Copyright 1998 Blaze all rights reserved


Prologue

Charley was sitting in the living room watching TV. Vinnie, Modo, and Throttle argue about football. Vinnie likes the Bears, Modo likes the Cowboys, and Throttle likes the niners. They were arguing who was the better team. She laughed. As much as she loved Chicago she was a niner's fan herself.
"Steve Young can kick Troy Aikmen's butt." Taunted Throttle.
"Yeah Right." Laughed Modo. "Young throws like a girl."
"Then how come Young beat Aikmen and the niners made the playoffs and Dallas didn't." laughed Throttle.
"They lost to Green Bay!" mocked Vinnie.
"At least my team made it to the playoff's unlike some others!" laughed Throttle.
"That's It!" hollered Modo and Vinnie.
Modo and Vinnie tackled Throttle and they were wrestling.
"Great there goes my living room." Moaned Charley.
It seems that they never listen to her. CRASH! There went her coffee table. Charley sighed and left the living room. She was surprised that Chicago was still standing with the way those guys fight. She was in the kitchen reading a book. Or trying to. Soon it got quiet. Charley looked up curiously. Something wasn't right if the guys were silent. Charley looked nervous. She placed the book down and went to see what was broken again. She opened the door and saw that the guys were nowhere to be found.
"Hey guys!" exclaimed Charley. "Where did you three run off to? What did you break now!?"
Charley didn't notice Throttle, Vinnie, and Modo snuck up behind her. Then all three said, "NOO!"
"AAAAHHHHH!" screamed Charley as she jumped. She turned and saw all three of them laughing.
"Funny." Replied Charley a little upset. "I expected this from Vinnie. But not you Throttle or Modo."
"Awe Charley girl. We're sorry. We didn't mean to scare ya." Said Throttle.
"Yes we did." Whined Vinnie. "We want ya to have fun to."
"Ignore him Charley ma'am." Smiled Modo. "We were only teasing. We didn't mean to upset you."
"Forget it. Besides I ignore Vinnie all the time." Laughed Charley.
"Hey! I'm the one with the smart mouth!" whined Vinnie.
"Plus not to mentioned the big ego." Laughed Throttle.
"Not to mention the swelled head." Teased Modo.
"All three of you are smart asses!" smirked Vinnie.
All of them laughed and the guys cleaned the room that they messed up. Shocking Charley. They hardly cleaned at all. Soon they were sitting on the couch exhausted.
"Thanks guys!" smiled Charley.
"No problem Charley ma'am." Smiled Modo.
"So what are you guys planning tonight?" asked Charley.
"Vinnie and I are going to watch the ball game at the scoreboard." Replied Throttle.
"Yeah!" exclaimed Vinnie.
"What about you Modo?" asked Charley.
"Don't know Charley. I don't want to watch the game but I have no choice." Sighed Modo he wasn't in the mood for a game tonight.
"Yes, you do." Said Charley.
"What do you mean?" asked Modo.
"I'll take you out to a night club. Just you and me. No Vinnie you and Throttle cannot come. You both already have plans" replied Charley.
"Oh man" complained Vinnie.
"That bites" sighed Throttle.
"Sorry. So what say Modo?" asked Charley.
"I would be honored Charley ma'am." Smiled Modo.
"Great! Be here at 8:00 p.m. tonight. I know of a swell place!" exclaimed Charley happily.
Everyone got up and Charley said goodbye to her friends.

* * * *

Charley was dressed up when Mod came by. She answered the door.
"Wow!" exclaimed Modo breathless. He always had a crush on Charley. They all did. Vinnie just makes his loud and obnoxious. He and Throttle hid it well "You look gorgeous!"
"Thank you." Blushed Charley. "You look handsome all decked in black jeans, a nice navy blue shirt, and a blue jacket. Wow you fill out!" It was Modo's turn to blush. He handed her flowers.
"Why you gentleman you!" teased Charley as she took the flowers. "Thank you." She went and kissed him on the cheek.
"Wait here and I'll be with you. Let me put these in water." Smiled Charley.
"All right Charley ma'am." Smiled Modo. He was always polite, kind, love
kids, a perfect gentleman, gentle, sweet you name it. Modo was that mouse. But Modo has a different side to him. He never let on. It was a good side but Modo has dirty thought about Charley. He just never let on. From the first day he saw her he wanted her. But he knew how to treat a lady. You just don't do that unless you had the lady's permission. But he would dream impure thoughts of her. He blushes every time he thinks about it. He wanted to touch her, feel her, and make her feel wanted. He wanted to love her. Only if she wanted it.
He sighed to himself. She would never go for him. She would be interested Vinnie or Throttle. But not him. She would never go for his type. Much less his species. He was thinking when he didn't noticed that Charley was watching him. She came up and tapped him: "Earth to Modo! Come in Modo." Giggled Charley.
Modo snapped back into reality. He blushed. " sorry darlin. I was thinking." "Taking Throttle's job I see." Giggled Charley.
Modo laughed.
"Are we ready?" asked Charley.
"Yes ma'am!" smiled Modo.
Modo stepped aside and let Charley past. Then he helped her on his bike. He took off. Charley hugged Modo's back to hang on. She was used to Vinnie. But Modo felt so strong. He was big. Yet he was so gentle. She wanted that in a person. Vinnie always brag that she wanted him for his charm and good looks. A major turn off for her. That wasn't the case. She wasn't in love with Vinnie. She had a crush on Throttle. But she was in love with Modo. Modo was the guy you can fall in love with. He's sweet, charming, sensitive, kind, respect ladies, gentle, and is a gentleman. Besides he's hell a cute. He was sexy. She found Modo very sexy. He had a cute butt, big and muscular chest, and a cute face. She was in love. She placed her head on his back. But she never knew if Modo loved her.
Soon they arrived at Nights. A club that was most popular. They went in. They took a seat near the back. The club tonight was playing jazz. Modo found that he liked jazz. It had a slow but cool beat. Charley knew Modo would like this place. Just then a waiter came up to take their orders.
"May I help you?" asked the waiter.
"I'll have a fuzzy navel." Replied Charley.
"Sounds good." Replied Modo. "I'll have one to."
"Are you sure Modo?" smiled Charley.
"I'm sure Charley ma'am." Replied Modo.
"Okay. Two fuzzy navels." Smiled Charley. "I hope you know that a fuzzy navel is alcohol."
Modo raised his brow. "Oh."
"Still want one?" asked Charley amused.
"Why not? I'm interested. So what's in it?" asked Modo.
"Orange juice and peach snaups." Said Charley. "It's good."
"I didn't know you drink." Wondered Modo.
"Occasionally" said Charley. "To loosen up. To have fun."
"Oh." Said Modo.
"Having fun?" smiled Charley.
"You bet!" replied Modo.
Just then the waiter brought the two drinks and sat them in front of Charley and Modo.
"Stir the drink. It won't be as strong" told Charley as she stirred hers. Modo did the same. Both took a drink. Charley watched Modo and saw him raise his brow.
"This is good. A little strong but good. Would you like to dance." Blushed Modo.
"I would love to." smiled Charley.
They finished their drinks and ordered more. Then they got up and danced with Charley. A slow song came on and they held each other close. They felt so safe with each other. The heat flared. Modo let go after the song ended and both blushed. They went back and drank their drinks.

****

It was two am when Modo and Charley arrived back at the Last Chance Garage. Both were drunk. They had one Fuzzy Navel too many. Charley had trouble walking. Modo picked her up. He opened the door and took her in. He was having trouble of his own. He was stumbling. He managed to get Charley to her room. He sat her on her bed and kissed her. He covered her up and started to leave. But she held his bionic arm. He looked at her confused.
"Don't leave me alone." Slurred Charley. "I don't want to be by myself."
"(Hic) I won't (hic) darlin. (Hic) I'll be downstairs." Said Modo with a goofy grin on his face.
"No I want you here. With me. In my bed!" slurred Charley.
Modo was drunk. His judgement was impaired. Yet he wanted to. He sat on the bed. He smiled at her.
Charley sat up. She crawled to where Modo was sitting. She started kissing his arm. She wanted Modo. Being drunk also impaired her judgement but yet she wanted this. She pulled off his jacket. His shirt was short sleeved and it was tight. It made him look good. She lowered her hands and pulled Modo's shirt off with ease. Then she kissed his chest. Modo was shocked but yet he moaned. Her lips felt so good. So did her hands. Soon both of them were under the sheets completely nude and kissing.
"I love you." Slurred Charley. "With all my heart."
"And I love you to." Slurred Modo.
They were drunk that it didn't dawn on them that they just admitted how they felt for each other.
"Love me. Show me." Pleaded Charley.
Modo couldn't resist her. He melted for her. He wanted to please her. "Yes my love."
Modo got on top and showed charley how much he loved her.

****

Vinnie and Throttle was worried. It's four in the morning and they were worried about Modo. Vinnie was afraid of what they were doing.
"Why is Modo Late!" exclaimed Vinnie.
"Calm down. They're probably having fun." Said Throttle.
"I bet. I wonder what kind of fun they're having!" yelled Vinnie.
Throttle was furious. He couldn't believe what Vinnie was indicating. "VINCENT!"
"What!" Vinnie shot back.
"How can you imply that Modo would do such a thing! He wouldn't do that and you know it!" exclaimed Throttle.
Vinnie knew that Throttle was right. "I'm worried about Charley."
"You shouldn't be. Modo's with her. He wouldn't let anyone hurt her. They're probably back at the Last Chance and since it's late Modo's probably staying the night and he's on the couch." Yawned Throttle.
Vinnie couldn't argue. He knew Throttle was right. "Okay Let's get some sleep."
Throttle agreed and both wen to bed.

****

Charley's alarm went off and woke her up. She sat up and slammed the alarm off. She had a major hangover. She looked over to Modo. She smiled even though both of them were drunk but they knew what happened. She went up and kissed him. He was so gentle but yet he was powerful. She enjoyed every minute of it. A second later the smile faded replaced by nausea. She rushed out of bed and into the bathroom. She was going to be sick.
Modo opened his eyes. He sat up and heard Charley throwing up. He sat up. He put his hand on his head. He had a headache from hell. He wasn't feeling good. His thoughts went back to last night. He enjoyed it but he was so ashamed. He didn't act like he should have. He took advantage of Charley and he was ashamed that he didn't stop himself. He put his clothes on and grabbed a robe for Charley. He went in the bathroom and rubbed her back to calm her down.
"That's okay Charley ma'am. You're going to be okay." Replied Modo. Charley finally stopped. Modo handed her, her robe and turned around. Charley put the robe on, flushed the toilet and rinsed her mouth with water. Then she came back to find Modo had his back to her. "What's wrong Modo?" asked Charley.
"I'm sorry Charley ma'am." Whispered Modo.
"About what?" questioned Charley.
"About what we did. I took advantage of you. I'm very sorry. If you don't talk to me ever again then I will understand." Whispered Modo unable to look at her.
"You don't have to be sorry. You didn't take advantage." Said Charley. She turned to Modo so he can face her. "If I didn't want that to happen then it wouldn't have. We may have been drunk but we're not stupid. Modo I don't remember what we said to each other. But I didn't want to be alone. Last night we showed each other how we felt for each other. How much our friendship means to us? We showed how great friends we are. So don't feel sorry because I don't." smiled Charley.
She went up and kissed him. "That was showing me the best time I ever had."
Modo blushed. He blushed very badly. Charley laughed. "Now do you still regret it."
"Not anymore." Blushed Modo.
"Good, now get out. I need to shower. We don't have to mention this to the others." Said Charley pushing Modo out of her room.
"All right Charley ma'am." Said Modo. He went downstairs. He sat on the couch. He shut his eyes and fell asleep. He was tired.

****

Throttle and Vinnie arrived at the Last Chance at noon. When they got there Modo was on the couch fast asleep. Charley was in the garage working quietly. She heard Throttle and Vinnie pull up. She came into the living room and gave them a look that says be quiet and come into the garage. They followed her. She shut the door behind them. "Keep it down. Let Modo sleep." Said Charley. "Vinnie keep your big loud mouth down."
"So what time did you guys come in?" asked Vinnie.
That's none of your business." Replied Charley.
"So did you and Modo have a good time?" asked Throttle hoping to change the topic.
"Yes we did." Smiled Charley. Her eyes were sparkling. "We danced to jazz. We had a blast. Modo's an excellent dancer."
"I'm glad you had a good time." Smiled Throttle.
Vinnie was going to say something but Throttle elbowed him hard. So Vinnie kept his mouth shut.
Modo heard the commotion in the garage and got up. He went to see what was happening. He found Charley working on the bikes and Vinnie and Throttle talking.
"No wonder it's so quiet." Yawned Modo.
"Hey big guy. You look exhausted." Smiled Vinnie.
"Charley wore me out." Yawned Modo.
Charley giggled. She knew what Modo meant.
"What was that for?" asked Vinnie.
"Sorry just a thought." Smiled Charley.
"Care to share." Asked Throttle.
"Not really." Replied Charley. She was surprised that Modo wasn't sick like she was from the alcohol. She guessed that it was different for Martians. Not to say alcohol effects every body differently. "Come on guys let's get lunch."
Everyone followed Charley to get something to eat.

-End of Prologue-


Chapter 1

Two months later everything was fine. Charley and Modo kept their affair a secret. She was dating a guy named Jeff. One night she didn't come home. Next day the guys actually Vinnie hounded Charley about where's she been. Modo told Vinnie to drop it. During the fight Charley ran to the bathroom and threw up. Throttle told the others to stop it. He went to check on Charley.
"Charley girl?" asked Throttle poking his head in. He saw Charley over the toilet. "You okay."
"No!" moaned Charley. "I've been throwing up a lot lately."
"Let me help you." Said Throttle. He went and cleaned Charley up. Then he took her downstairs. When they came down there was Erica Park. She was Charley's best friend. Erica was eight months pregnant. Vinnie and Modo were fawning over Erica asking if she's okay or do you need anything. Erica married Richard Park. A specialist. He specializes in surgery. He was a surgeon. He also knows the guys. Erica turned and saw her friend. "Charley? Are you okay? You don't look good." Asked Erica.
"Hi Erica." Mumbled Charley. "I haven't been feeling good for a while. Been throwing up."
Erica knew the signs. She's been through it. "Charley would you like to come with me. I have a doctor's appointment."
Charley smiled. She knew that she might be pregnant but wasn't sure. "Thanks. Let me get my coat. By the way did you and Richard decide to name the baby yet."
Erica smiled. She told everyone months ago she was having a boy. Charley and the guys threw her a big baby shower. She and Richard loved it.
"Yes. We have. His name is Adam James Park."
"What kind of a name is Adam?" complained Vinnie. "now Vincent is an awesome name."
"Oh lord." Moaned Erica. "I don't want my son to be obnoxious as you. Besides Adam means, "man of red earth." I like Adam. And my son will be called Adam."
Erica got up with the help of Modo and she and Charley left to go to the hospital.

****

At the doctor's office Erica and Charley were sitting and talking.
"So Charley what's going on?" asked Erica.
"Nothing." Replied Charley.
"Come on Charley. Tell me." Said Erica.
"Well I haven't been feeling well. I've been throwing up a lot." Replied Charley.
Erica looked at Charley and knew. "Girl, I think you're pregnant."
Charley looked stunned but not surprised. -But who is the father-she thought. -Jeff and I have been dating but we haven't slept together. But who- Charley thought about it and then it hit her hard. -Modo- "Oh."
"Who's the dad? Is it Jeff?" asked Erica.
"Jeff and I hadn't slept together." Replied Charley.
"Then who?" questioned Erica.
"Modo!" replied Charley.
"What!?" exclaimed Erica. "You and Modo. Together! In bed! No way. Modo wouldn't do that! Not innocent Modo!"
Charley smiled. "Modo isn't all that innocent. Remember me telling you that I took Modo to Nights."
"Yeah. You and Modo had one too many drinks." Replied Erica.
"I didn't tell you all of it." Said Charley. "We were drunk. He helped me to my room. He covered me. He started to leave but I stopped him. I told him to stay. Well on thing led to another and we made love. We were drunk that we didn't even think to be protected."
"Wow!" exclaimed a stun Eric. "How was it? If you don't mind me asking?" "Not at all." Giggled Charley. "He was gentle at first. But I'll tell you this. Modo isn't gentle when he expresses his passions. In other words Oh Mama!"
Erica laughed.
By that time the doctor called Erica in. He checked Erica and said she was fine. Erica asked the doctor to give Charley a check up. So he did. It was discovered that Charley was indeed pregnant.

****

On her way back Charley was holding her stomach. She was thinking about the life she was carrying. -Little one, you do deserve a father. But your father is needed. He's in a war. If I tell you dad Modo, that I'm pregnant with you then he won't go. He won't abandon his son or daughter or the mother of his child. Mars needs him. So until the war is over I'm keeping this to myself. You're not going to have a daddy. It's not fair because you deserve one. But Modo is needed. I'll just tell them your Jeff's.-
"Charley." Said Erica softly.
"Yeah." Replied Charley.
"What are you going to do? Are you going to tell Modo?" asked Erica.
"That the baby is Jeff. Listen to me Erica. The guys are in a war and if Modo found out I was pregnant with his child. You know he won't leave the baby or me. I know the guys are going back. I have to let Modo go." Said Charley sadly.
"Oh wow." Said Erica. "It must be hard."
"Yeah. But at least Modo will leave me with a reminder." Smiled Charley. "Our baby."
"How are you going to tell the guys?" asked Erica.
"Very gently." Said Charley.

****

Charley came back to the garage. The guys ran up to her.
"Charley are you okay? What's wrong? What did the doctor say?" asked Vinnie.
"Guys we need to talk. You might want to sit down." Said Charley.
So the guys sat down.
"What's wrong Charley ma'am?" asked Modo.
"I need to talk. Guys you know Jeff and I have been dating for two months. Right." Said Charley.
"Right." Said Vinnie disgusted. "I don't like it."
"Well I'm pregnant." Replied Charley.
There was silence in the garage. You could hear the pin drop. Then Charley saw Vinnie pass out. Throttle and Modo's mouth were wide open. They were shocked beyond belief. Finally Throttle found his voice. "You're kidding right?" asked Throttle shocked.
"I've been throwing up. So Erica had the doctor check on me. He did a blood test and he told me that I am pregnant." Said Charley.
Modo was shocked. He managed to help Vinnie up to his feet.
"Oh my head!" moaned Vinnie. "What happened?"
"You fainted." Replied Modo.
"Vincent Van Whamm never faints!" exclaimed Vinnie.
"Then what was that you did after I said I was pregnant." Smirked Charley.
Vinnie almost collapsed again but held himself. Then he was angry. He liked Charley. In fact he was in love with her. He wanted to be the one that fathered Charley's child. "Who's the bastard?"
"Vinnie!" exclaimed Charley upset.
"Calm down Charley girl." Replied Throttle. "You can't get upset. Not when you're with child. And if Vincent wants to keep Charley as her friend. We don't need Charley to have a miscarriage now do we Vincent!"
"No" mumbled Vinnie. "But who's the dad. And it's not fair!"
"I'm sorry Vinnie." Said Charley. "But what right does that give you to say what's fair or not. You have no say in my love life! Jeff's the father."
"JEFF!" all exclaimed.
"Yes Jeff." Said Charley with tears in her eyes. She hated to lie to them if there were no war she would have told Modo instantly. But then again she would never met the guys.
"That scum." Replied Vinnie angrily. "The guys gets you pregnant and then dumps you. "That isn't right."
"If I ever got my hands on him I'll strangle him. How dare he leave you and the baby!" growled Modo with his eye glowing red.
"Hey. Hey. Charley girl needs us. But if that deserter shows his face then we'll show him a whole new meaning to the word respect." Growled Throttle turns to Charley. "You going to be okay."
"I'm scared." Sobbed Charley. "I'm going to raise this baby alone. I'm not sure if I'm going to be a good mother."
Vinnie for once stopped complaining. He saw how scared Charley was. He came up and put an arm around her shoulder. "I'm sorry Charley. I've should have been more sensitive. We'll be here for you. We'll help you with the baby. And you'll make an wonderful mother."
"Really?" asked Charley. Even though she knew the answer.
"Of course." Smiled Modo.
"This kid is going to be raised by the Biker Mice From Mars." Smiled Throttle.
"That's what I'm afraid of. But I'm glad. This baby is going to have three fathers." Smiled Charley. "Thank guys."

****

Four months later Throttle, Vinnie, Modo, and Erica planned a baby shower for Charley. During the four months Erica gave birth to Adam James Park. 6lbs 8oz health baby boy. The guys fawned over him and began to spoil him. Adam was so adorable. Charley got practiced in feeding and changing. She was excited. She also had mod swings. The guys took the blunt attacks of Charley's mood swings. Especially Vinnie. Vinnie would complain at dinner because Charley was eating too much and she was grossing him out with the strange foods she eats. Charley just smacked him and continue to gross him out.
During the last month Charley had a sonogram and the doctor told her that the baby was a healthy and it was a boy. She was excited. She told the guys and they were ecstatic.
"A boy!" exclaimed Vinnie. "I can teach him how to be macho!"
"Over my dead body." Replied Charley. "My son will have manners."
'We can teach him football and play ball. We can teach him to ride." Smiled Modo.
"so have you thought of a name for the future Biker Mice or person rather?" asked Throttle.
"Jason Lee Davidson." Smiled Charley.
"That's a cool name.' Smiled Modo.
"He's going to have the best fathers around." Smiled Charley.
It was the day of the baby shower. Erica was there with a three month old Adam who was sleeping. Charley was awed by the amounts of presents between her mother, her best friend, and the guys. The guys went all out with presents. She has a bad feeling that this kid was going to be spoiled rotten. Everyone was having a wonderful time. Then it was time for presents. She opened them. She got everything for cute little baby clothes, blankets, bottles, dippers, a awesome stroller, car seat, towels, receiving blankets, wash clothes, baby tub. Everything. Charley opened a present from her mom. It was a soft blue blanket with Jason's name on it.
"Oh mother. This is so beautiful. I love it. Thanks." Replied Charley in tears.
"Oh boy here we go again." Moaned Vinnie.
"Vinnie!" slugged Modo. "Boy you can be insensitive.
"Sorry." Said Vinnie. "It just that she cries to much."
"She's pregnant Vincent. She suppose to cry." Replied Throttle.
Charley just ignored all of them. She hugged her mother.
"You remember your blanket Charlene. You had a pink one with your name on it. So now that I'm having a grandson I do the same. A tradition. I'm really going to have to teach you how to stitch so when your son has his own children you can do that for them." Smiled Charley's mom.
"Mom. That's years away. I have to wait for Jason to be born first." Laughed Charley.
She picked up the last present, which was from Throttle. She opened it. It was a baby biker jacket, with boots, and a bandanna.
"Oh Throttle. It's so adorable. I love it." Cried Charley. She kissed Throttle on the cheek.
"Thanks."
"Hey. No problem Charley girl. We wanted to keep the biker tradition alive." Smiled Throttle.
"That's it." Smiled Charley. "I had fun. Thanks guys."
"It's not over yet Charley ma'am." Smiled Modo.
"What do you mean?" asked Charley.
"Come with us." Said Vinnie. He helped her to her feet and they put a cloth over her eyes. They led her upstairs. "We have one more gift for ya." The came to Vinnie's room. Throttle opened the door. They led Charley in and turned on the lights. They took of the blindfold.
Charley had to focus her eyes for a minute. Then she looked around. This wasn't Vinnie's room anymore. It was a nursery. Charley burst into tears. She loved it.
"Oh guys. This is too much. I loved it. How did you find the time and behind my back?" asked Charley.
"Well it's my room and you never come in my room so it was the perfect opportunity to turn it into a nursery." Smiled Vinnie.
"Where are you staying?" asked Charley.
"Unfortunately with me." Sighed Modo. "I'm going to have to listen to his snoring and his talking in his sleep which would be about himself."
"You should be honored bro." Said Vinnie.
"Yeah right." Moaned Modo.
"Just try not to wake the baby Vinnie." Laughed Throttle. "I can hear you from my room."
"Ha ha." Whined Vinnie. As the others laughed at him.
"Thanks guys. I really love it." Smiled Charley. She noticed that the one door connects from her room straight into the baby's. The walls were sky blue with clouds. There were scenes on the others from mythology. There were dragons, unicorns, and all creatures. It was so beautiful. Of course the guys managed to put motorcycles with them on the wall. She still loved it. She went and hugged the guys.

****

During the rest of Charley's pregnancy was filled with nervousness and excitement. They guys attended Lamaze class with her. They wanted to be with her when Jason was born. When they say a film on childbirth they looked at each other with funny looks and were beginning to question how much they wanted to be part of this. Charley laughed. It was a funny site. Limburger was quiet. Charley couldn't wait for Jason to be born. It was the ninth month of Charley's pregnancy. She was scared. It was almost time. It was December and she was preparing for Jason and Christmas. It was the day before Christmas day. It was Christmas eve. The guys were out chasing some of Limburger goons because Limburger decided to ruin everyone's Christmas. Then he did something that no moral human or mouse could do. He attacked the Last Chance Garage with a pregnant Charley.


Discovery

Part Two

"Jason"

Written by Blaze

Copyright 1998 Blaze

Charley was sitting watching tv when the building shook. She got up to see what the problem was. Just then Limburger launched another attack. Charley was thrown hard into the wall stomach first. She fell to the ground. She was scared. Some of the wall started to fall. Charley felt a pain in her stomach. She clutched it. She started to moan and cry. It hurt so bad. She then knew that she went into labor. She was alone and very stressed. Then the contractions started. Charley began her breathing excersises. Just then Greasepit blew the door down and Charley tried to get up to get away. She screamed in pain.
"The boss wants to see ya!" laughed Greasepit.
"Not.in.a.life.time" groaned Charley. "Oh GOD!"
Greasepit grabbed Charley and started to drag her outside. Charley kicked Greasepit screaming and breathing at the same time. The baby was coming. Greasepit pushed her away and she fell on her behind. Her water broke. She needed help and fast. She knew she won't make it to the hospital. She had to get away. Find a place to give birth.
Limburger came in. He smiled and laughed. Behind him Karbunkle appeared. "Problems" laughed Limburger.
"You." Breathed Charley. "What.do.you.want?"
"I want your child" smirked Limburger.
"No!" screamed Charley. "I will never give you my baby!"
"I know that Modo's the father" chuckled Limburger. "Just think what this child can do. Being half mouse and half human. The strength, the health of the child will be outstanding, not to mention he would live a long time, and he may posses powers that I can use. And with my guidance this child will help me destroy the world!"
"Never!" screamed Charley. "My son will never join you, you son of a bitch! I will never allow an innocent child near a monster! I will never give him up! You'll have to take him over my dead body!"
Charley moaned in pain. Limburger laughed. "As you wish my dear."
"Get.outofhere!" screamed Charley. "What is he doing here?"
"He's going to deliver the baby" smiled Limburger.
Charley snorted. "In your dreams pal! Like I'm going to let him near me or my son! I don't think so!"
"Karbunkle if you please" smiled Limburger.

****

As Karbunkle neared you can hear three bikes rushing to the Last Chance Garage. When the guys were fighting the goons Throttle noticed the Last Chance being attacked.
"Guy, we have to go! Charley's in trouble! The Last Chance is being attacked!" screamed Throttle punching a goon.
"Oh my God!" exclaimed Vinnie shocked and pissed. "Charley girl is in there!"
"And she's pregnant. There's no telling what's happening now!" replied Modo with his eye glowing.
They ignored the rest of the goons and rushed back to the Last Chance to help Charley.

****

Karbunkle was next to Charley getting ready to take the baby. Charley tried to back away. She knows she has to push but doesn't. Just then the guys rushed in. Modo pulled Karbunkle away. "DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH HER YOU NO GOOD JACK ASS!"
Vinnie handled Limburger and Greasepit. Throttle went to Charley. He saw how close the baby was coming. He knew that she wouldn't make it to the hospital. He picked her up and rushed her in her room for privacy. He placed her on the bed, ran and grabbed all the towels, started the hot water. He came back in and soothed Charley to get her to relax. "Charley girl, it's okay. I'm here. Calm down and breathe. Think of something calm" replied Throttle.
"I'm trying" moaned Charley. "But it hurts." She had Throttle's hand. Just then a contraction hit. She screamed in pain and was squeezed Throttle's hand. Throttle eye's were wide and he was in pain. -Man Charley girl has a grip- thought Throttle. "Charley girl. Pleaselet.go" Just then the contraction stopped. Charley let go. Throttle grasped his hand.
"Think of Christmas. Think about seeing your son for the first time." Soothed Throttle.
Charley relaxed. Throttle blushed as he took of her dress. "Sorry Charley girl."
He placed a blanket over Charley's upper body. He looked and gulped. "Okay Charley I need you to push. Now."
Charley screamed as she pushed.
"Okay stop and breathe." Soothed Throttle. Charley did so. This went on for an hour. "Okay Charley girl one more push."
Charley pushed, screamed, and cussed.
"I see the head." Said Throttle calmly. "Push Charley girl."
Charley was tired. She didn't want to. "I'm tired. I can't."
"One more push. One more until Jason's here. You're Christmas Charley. Jason's you're Christmas present. The most precious gift of all is waiting for you. He wants to see you. He wants to see his mommy. And his mother wants to see him. You can do it Charley girl" said Throttle. Charley cried at Throttle's words. She drew strength from his words and pushed.
"That's it." Smiled Throttle. "Keep it up. Almost there. Come on. (Charley was pushing and groaning) There."
Just then the head was out. Throttle pulled the baby out gently. "You can stop pushing now Charley girl. You did great."
Charley fell to her back exhausted. It was over. Her son was born. Throttle cleaned the mouth and unplugged the baby's nose. He flipped the baby over and slapped him on his bottom. Then came a loud cry from the baby. Charley was crying when she heard her son for the first time. Throttle cleaned Jason and wrapped him up to keep him warm. Then he went and handed Charley the baby.
He watched as Charley snuggled Jason close to her. "Here you go Charley. A beautiful baby boy. Merry Christmas. Happy birthday and welcome to the world. Little guy." Smiled Throttle.
Charley smiled at Throttle. She gave him a kiss and whispered, "Thank you."
She looked at her son who laid in her arms still crying. She had tears in her eyes. "Hello Jason Lee Davidson. I'm your mommy and I love you very much." She kissed him and cried.

****

Modo and Vinnie were fighting off Limburger. Soon Limburger and his goons left. Then they heard a baby cry.
"The baby's here!" exclaimed Vinnie happily.
Modo smiled and wiped a tear from his eye. Hearing a new baby brought tears to him. He looked at Vinnie who was wiping his eyes as well. He didn't make some excuse this time. He was to happy. Then Modo got serious. "Charley ma'am better be all right."
"Look at the mess. Charley's better off in her room." Commented Vinnie.