THINGS GO FROM BAD TO WORSE

BY: MODO'SGYRL

NOV.10,1997

Copyright 1997, from the pen of the Gyrl

There are new girls on the block, but are they for the good or for the worse.
***************************************************************************************************************
THIS IS STORY WAS MADE FROM MY PEN AND ONLY MY PEN. I'M NOT TRYING TO GET ANY MONEY FROM THIS STORY, IT'S JUST FOR PURE ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK DECEMBERGIRL FOR TAKING OUT SOME OF HER TIME DRAW GREAT PICS FOR EYE VISUAL ACTION. THANX,DG!! I THINK THAT'S ALL, UMM, VENTURE ON...
*********************************************************************************************************************

Rayvin stood under a curved sand dune. She stands a tall 6'4 with light gray fur, her hair was a deep black with silver and purple strands. She looked to be no more then 17 years old but she was older then she seemed. She wore black shades to cover the color of her eyes. Although it was night it didn't matter to her, she wore them anyhow. She paces back and forth making multiple prints in the deep red sand from her calf high black leather boots.
"If he doesn't come soon, I'm feeding his chubby but to a saborsquid."
She took her shades off and looked towards the East, there she saw a white furred mouse with golden blond hair pulled back. She sat in hiding, stroking her gun. She then turned to the West and saw a sandy orange mouse sitting in hiding, she sat sharpening an arrowhead.
"Good, they're getting prepared."
She turned away to a presence she felt, there in the near distance a fat Plutarkian was wobbling towards her.
"Fool."
When he reached the mouse, he was out of breath and sweating. He wiped his face and the stench of his underarm when he lifted it was over powering.
"Put your arm down! One thing your not is SURE", cried Rayvin.
The Plutarkian put his arm down slowly and glared at her. "Shut up Martian rat!"
Rayvin growled menacingly but said nothing.
"Now...", he continued. "We on Plutark have a job for you and your pirates to carry out. We want these three Freedom Fighters and there human friend dead.You must go to Earth to find them.A place called Chicago." The Plutarkian handed her a picture of the four persons he was referring too.
She looked at the picture of the three mice and the human. "Odd, mice on Earth...", she thought. She put the picture inside her pocket."Why do you want them dead? Can't your people...I mean fish do the job?", she questioned.
"No,not even the craziest Plutarkian,Brea..."
"Brea?!, that's all the information I needed to know." She smiled evilly and grabbed the Plutarkian by his collar. "Too bad you were rude." She dropped him in the deep red sand and turned to walk away.
"You back stabbing Martian!!", the Plutarkian screams gasping for air.
Rayvin smoothly turns around and whipped her shades off. Her purple eyes gleamed as she glared at the sniveling fish,"No, and evil back stabbing Myiston."
The Plutarkian was struck dumb by her eyes, but not for he wasn't for long. A loud zap was heard and a blue streak tore through the peaceful night sky. Rayvin turned around to see the Plutarkian fall over dead. She then turned towards the East and saw the white furred mouse coming towards her.
"Nice shot, Wheels!"
The white mouse pulls her deep blue bike up along side of Rayvin. "Yea, well, I hate fish."
"Great aim!", called the sandy mouse pulling up along the other side of Rayvin.
Rayvin looks at the sandy mouse,"Why didn't you shoot?"
"Don't know."
"Well, anyways, Pedals... go and check the em' he may be carrying some loot."
Pedals looks at her wide eyed and starts to whimper. "No! I hate dead bodies! Rayvin, make Wheels do it!" "It's not like you don't make enough stiffs of your own! but fine, I'll do it", replied Wheels. She walks over to the body and kick it over. She stoops down and checks all the pant pockets and the outside jacket pockets. She reaches inside the coat to a little pocket and pulls out 10 gold gills. "Travelin' light? Of course your not travelin' at all now fatt-so!" Wheels got up and brushes herself off. She turns back and skips over to Rayvin and Pedals with a sly grin. "Ten thou." She puts the gold in Rayvin's black leather gloved hand.
"That's all?"
"Yea, travelin' cheap."
"Obviously", replied Pedals rolling her eyes.
"We'll split it later, we've got to get to Earth", Rayvin said putting the gold gills in a small pouch on the side of her left hip.
"Earth? Why, Earth?" Pedals and Wheels asked in unison.
"Cause, that's where Brea is and I want to finish my score with him". Rayvin pulls out the picture the Plutarkian had given her "and...these four".
"We gotta kill em'", Pedals gasped.
"Only if we have too..."

* * * *

Charlie wipes tears away from her eyes,"How could you...<sob>...you jerk!" She was watching a romantic tragedy movie. In the distance she hears loud rock n' role that seems to get closer and closer by the second. "Oh no, they're back!" She jumps out of the sofa and struggles to push the stop button on the VCR.
"What's this?!"
Charlie turns around to see Vinnie propped against the door frame munching on a hotdog. "Uhhh, to late",Charlie muttered. "It's nothing but entertainment, Vinnie. Something you fail to understand."
"Whatever, sweetheart. Hey Modo!, bring those Jackie Chan movies in here and some munchies!" "Why must you guys always interrupt me!", Charlie whined.
"'Cause we love ya'!", Modo replied walking in the room with an arm full of food that looked like it was about to tip over.
"Hey!, where the movies at?!"
Modo lifts his tail to Vinnie's face and shoves the tapes in his open mouth. "Here they are bro!"
Vinnie struggles to get the tapes out of his mouth, he finally manages to spit them out. "Great joke."', he said sarcastically.
"Come on guys, let me just finish watching my movie!", Charlie begged. She walks over to Vinnie and Modo and started batting her eyes. "Pleassssseeeeeee!"
Modo and Vinnie looked at each other and then back at Charlie. "Nope!", they exclaim enthusiastically. They take her tape out and jam one of their tapes in. " I love this guy!" Vinnie greedily stuffs his mouth full of popcorn. "Come on Throttle, your missing the movie!"
Throttle runs in and jumps over the back of the couch into an available seat. "Pass me a soda, bro!" Modo throws him a soda and stuffs a whole hotdog in his mouth.
"I hate for you to choke", Charlie spits out sarcastically.
"Thanks, Charlie-mame!"
"Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!"
"He, he, cool down Charlie and enjoy the movie", Throttle says patting Charlie on the back.
"Yea, right!" Charlie slumps down in a chair and sulks while the guys laugh and make a mess.

* * * *

"You'll never be anything!"
"Your ugly!"
"Freak"
A little gray furred girl sits in the middle of a dark room crying, she looks around to see where the voices are coming from. "Why?! Why do you say such mean things to me?!" Her black hair was hanging loosely in her face and it was getting all wet from her tears. Through her tears she sees laughing and taunting faces circling her one's that she know and was hoping to forget...one of these days... The scene fades and it's the same girl buy a little older now she still sits in the dark room crying. A warm hand comes and caresses her tears stained cheek. She looks up and sees a handsome tumbleweed colored male mouse his burnt orange hair with it's dirt blond streaks was pulled back loosely. His build was medium and he stood tall. He knelt down beside her and kissed her cheek and looked her straight in the eyes. His eyes seemed so much more purple then her own. He spoke four words to her, "I'll always love you..."

Rayvin woke up out of her trance by a touch on her shoulder. She turned around and came face to face with Pedals. "You were dreamin' again,Ray." she said sympathetically.
"Oh." A cold breeze blows through her hair which makes it whip around her face. "I was just...I mean...(sigh) never mind" She looks up with a smirk on her face. "Life sucks."
Wheels jumps off her bike and looks over the building's ceiling edge. "So, this is the Sears' Tower." She stands there for awhile observing the night life. "Boring!"
"Shut up, it's peaceful.", Pedals replied.
"How are we going to find one human in a city this big? It's like trying to find a needle in a haystack! Oh and Peds...put a sock in it!", Wheels spits sarcastically.
"I have a plan, you may not like it but it's what has to be done in desperate measures", Rayvin replied. She walks along the edge of the ceiling and stops. She points to Limburger Towers. "There's our ticket for our problems."
"Smells like a Plutarkian," Wheels wrinkles her nose and then pinches it.
"It's probably your breath!", Pedals exclaimed with a hysterical laugh.
"Shut up, Pippie longstocking!"
"Both of you shut up.", Rayvin says between clinched teeth. "Yes, that tower holds a fish and I think it's time we work for Plutark."

* * * *

"Carbuncle!!" Limburger yells at the top of his lungs. "Where is that twit!"
Carbuncle flips up from an opening in the floor to in front of Limburger's desk. "You called your cheesyness."
"I've been thinking, I need a super villain that will get rid of the Biker Mice for good. Someone with brains as well as brawn."
"No plan to take over Chicago?"
"Shut up! and let me finish!." Limburger yells in his face. A green steam seems to appear from the odor. Carbuncle grabs his throat and starts to gag, he then falls over and starts to gasp for air.
"Now then, I have devised a plan for Chicago to fall to me, but I need the governor and the peoples' vote for my plan to proceed."
"I have just the villain that should do nicely for your excellence." Carbuncle leads Limburger to his lab. Carbuncle starts to search through cards until he chooses one.This villain can blend into anything and anyone!Let's welcome..."
But Carbuncle is interrupted by the transporter's sudden activity. The transporter started to smoke and beep and flash it's lights, then it starts to smoke. After a few seconds the noises stop and the smoke begins to clear. When the smoke clears, three figures are sitting on their bikes in front of the transporter.
"Don't touch that dial."
Limburger flips the smoke that is still left in the room away from his eyes, he looks up from the shoes by his face all the the way up to the face that went along with the voice. The white furred mouse smiled slyly from her threatening position.
"Problem?"
"Who in the blazes..."
"Galatica Pirates.", Rayvin replies. "We got a word that you have a problem and we are willing to make a deal with you, Limburger."
Limburger gets up and brushes himself off, he straightens his jacket and then his tie and stares at Rayvin coolly. "What have you heard and state your proposition."
Rayvin pulls out a picture,looks it over quickly and then hands it to him. "Your incompetence is all over the universe, so is the word that your cheap and a criminal. But the deal is this,if you pay us well, those Freedom Fighters won't be under your scales anymore.If the deal is not set We you'll be known by what you are known now."
"Is this blackmail?! How do I know you will deliver?"
"If you want to make it blackmail, then so be it. It's your call. And we always deliver, a pirate never fails."
"Confirmed, My feminine mouse. I like your style, but I still don't trust you."
"The feeling neutral." Rayvin and the others screech off down the hall making streaks of fire from their tires.The smell of burning rubber and exhaust is now in the air.
"Carbuncle, please engage in the activity we were in before our encounter, post hastily." "But, but..."
"No buts! about it you ignoramus,just do it! I have other plans for our chameleon friend.Ha.ha,ha!"

* * * *

"Anymore munchies, big fella?"
"In the kitchen."
Vinnie turns around and flashes his suave smile at Charlie. "Charlie girl, do you mind...?"
"Why don't I just put on a French maid's uniform and come to your every call!"
"Awwwwwwww, would ya' do that for me sweetheart!"
"Not even if I was drunk!" charlie gets up from her chair and walks to the kitchen.
"She's crazy for me." Vinnie sighs and slumps lower into the couch seat.
"Yea, crazy for puttin' up with you", Throttle replies laughing.
"Shhhhhhhhh!" Modo puts his metallic finger to his mouth. "This is the part when the the spy throws the smoke bomb into to the window of Jackie Chan's living room."
CRASH Something comes flying through the window when Modo finishes his sentence. The bros turn around just in time to see the smoke bomb explode.
"What's going<cough>... on!!?", Charlie yells dropping to the floor.
A random round of gun shots explode into the building from outside, hitting the building just enough to give it a little shake.
"Get down,Charlie!",Throttle jumps up to cover her, he pulls out his gun and creeps over to the window. There he saw a white mouse with a helmet on so he couldn't make out it's features.
"Come on and meet your maker!", the figure shouted. It then aimed it's gun and did more random shots.
Throttle hit's the floor to avoid from getting hit by a stray bullet. Vinnie and Modo are shooting randomly, when Throttle finally gets situated he begins to join in.
"Charlie-mam, hide!!!"
"Not a bad idea!" Charlie runs for cover in the back of the room.
The figure outside revs it's bike and takes off down the street not stopping it's shooting. "Come on, bros!"
The Biker Mice jump on their bikes and run through the garage doors after the shooter. "Let's Rock N' Ride!!!"
Charlie stands up from her secure place and looks around her damaged garage. "With all the damage down to my garage I'll go broke soon!" Charlie starts to pick up some debris or what was left of her garage door. Her hair begins to stand on end,she's not alone...
"Is someone here? Guys?" Charlie turns around and comes to stare into two big emerald green eyes. The sandy orange mouse giggles which make her two long pigtails swing.
"Peek-a-boo!"
One hand slaps against Charlie's mouth and she feels a cold steel push against her temple,she starts to scream but they are only muffled.
"We-got-you", a hot menacing breath says in her ear. Charlie is hit over the head with the butt of the gun. Charlie slumps into Rayvin's arm, trickles of blood falls to the floor from her wound.
"Are we gonna do it?", Pedals asked, bounding Charlie's arms.
"Of course,it was part of the deal..."

* * * *

Wheels was riding fast, the goons were trailing behind. "Do something to keep them off my tail stupid! Spread out and fire!"
The goons soon did what she said, they turned around and started coming towards the Biker Mice aiming and shooting their guns.
"Hey bros!, how about a game of pool!", Vinnie yelled.
"Sure bro! Got my pool stick right here", Throttle replies and pulls out his gun and shoots a goon's car. The car explodes sending the goon flying until he gets hooked on a lamp post.
"6 and 7 split!" Modo aims his arm canon and shoots in between two goon cars. The cars blow up and one goon flies to the left and lands into a trash can the other goon flew to the right and landed in the trash can over there. "They look right at home!" Modo chuckles.
"The eight ball is mine!" Vinnie howls his famous howl and goes after Wheels. Vinnie shoots at her bike repeatedly. Wheels dodges every shot smoothly, she turns around and sees a red bike gaining up on her.
"Damn!!!"
She swerves to the right and does a leap in the air, she then flips in midair. Feeling the sweet sensation of falling, Wheels is lost in thought. "Oh yea, the skates!" As she hits ground her boots eject roller blade wheels. She lands and starts to move quick as though she has always been on the ground.
"Smooth!", Throttle says admiringly. "Big fella!, Lock and Rock 7!"
Modo pushes a button on his bike, in the back a looped rope comes shooting out heading for Wheels.
"I don't think so, this ain't no rodeo!" Wheels makes a twirling leap and dodges the rope. "Kristi Yamagouchi, eat your heart out!"
"How'd he do that?", Modo exclaims wide eyed.
Wheels rolled into Central Park. "Let's see if you can find me in here!"
The Biker Mice follow her in hot pursuit. "He's gone the acrobat freak is gone!", Vinnie screams angrily.
"He's gotta be around here some where."
"Why don't ya' try lookin' up!" Wheels hits Throttle head on with her boots. "Ughhhhh!" Throttle flies off his bike into the bushes.
Nobody does that to our bro!" Vinnie growls. He leaps at Wheels. Wheels looked up, all she saw was an on coming body, Vinnie tackles her to the ground. They roll down the small hill kicking and biting. The lush green grass providing no comfort because of all the rocks.
When they hit bottom, Vinnie holds down her shoulders and throws his helmet off, her helmet had come off while rolling down the hill. "Who are you!?" Vinnie yells.
Wheels rolls her head to face him, her cheek was bleeding from a deep cut made by some of the rocks. Her snow white fur was stained with dirt and the green blood. Her golden blond hair now dirty and rugged. Her blue eyes were wild and sat looking at Vinnie.
"Huh!? A skirt!?"
"Let me go!" Wheels yowled struggling in his grasp.
"I don't think so sweetheart. Bros, check this out, that he is really a she!"
"Don't call me sweetheart!"
Modo and Throttle run over to Vinnie's aid. They stare dumbfounded at the female Martian struggling in Vinnie's hands.
"Well, I'll be damn!", Throttle sighs. "A girl."
"How could any mouse work for Plu..." Modo stops in mid sentence and looks at Wheels's arm. On her arm is a gold amulet, it was curved with a small dagger print. "A Pirate!"
Wheels stops struggling and stares at the mice, the ones she had seen in the picture. "Ha,ha,ha,ha,!!! You three are so busy with lil' ol' me that you forgot all about your human friend!"
They look at her quizzically. "What do you know about Charlie!?", Vinnie yells. "Tell me!"
"I know this", she starts to say in a sing-song voice. "Ashes to ashes and dust to dust!"
"What!? What are you talking about!?", Modo growls.
"You'll see...when you get home!", she spits between her teeth. "Trans out!" A flash of green light encircles her. The guys cover their eyes from the sudden brightness. When the light disappears, Wheels is no longer there.
"Where'd she go!?"
"That doesn't matter!" Vinnie whistles for his bike,he jumps on his bike and rides off. "It's Charlie I'm worried about",he calls back behind them.

* * * *

The tumbleweed colored mouse holds a little baby girl mouse who is the same colors as he is. The little girl's eyes are a bright purple and seem to grow brighter at every laugh she makes, she's laughing at her father's smile and the dizziness she feels as he keeps twirling her around in circles. Rayvin sits in the grass beside his feet, her black hair is pulled back tight and held with a clip. She was laughing at the scene. The scene soon fades and Rayvin is holding the tumbleweed mouse in her arms. Her hair is caked with his dark purple blood and the blood of her own. She's crying because he just died in her arms. "No! Don't leave me!!! No, Pac! Noooooooo!!!"
Rayvin wakes up out of her trance and looks up at Pedals. A stray tear rolls down her cheek,Rayvin pushes it away as though it were nothing.
"What's next?"
Rayvin looks around the empty factory. Dust and cobwebs covered every nook and cranny. Boxes and crates scattered the factory floor. "We contact Limburger."
Wheels transports in, Pedals and Rayvin turn around and gasp at her sight. Wheels walks in dirty and rugged, something they've never seen her do. She slumped down into a chair and held her head in her hands.
"Who beat you with the ugly stick?", Pedals snickered.
"I'm not in the mood!"
Rayvin walked over and stood in front of Wheels.
"What?" Wheels looked up and stared into Rayvin's purple eyes. Rayvin touched Wheels's cut cheek. Wheels sat paralyzed. A purple glow showed between Rayvin's hand and Wheels's cheek. When the glow was gone, Rayvin took her hand away from her face. Wheels reached up and touched where the cut had been but it was no longer there. "You didn't have too, but Thanks!"
"What're friends for?" Rayvin smiled. She then walked over to the tele-screen. She pressed a few buttons and waited for the call to go through...

* * * *

"Urgent call for Lawrence Limburger!"
"I hope it's not Camembert." He muttered. He pushed a button on the remote He flopped down into his plush office chair and swerved around to face the tele-screen.
"Limburger?", Rayvin's voice called.
"Awwww, my pirate parrot!, you have news?"
"I thought you may like to see the human female meet her maker."
"That would be quite splendid!"
"Bring her here. Wheels,if you'd like the honors of the execution."
Wheels brings Charlie and puts the gun to her temple. "Say good-bye."
Rayvin looks into the screen with an evil smile,"Good-bye."

BAM!!!

* * * *

The Biker Mice roll up to the "Last Chance Garage", it looked as though it had been abandoned and cold. Vinnie jumps off his bike and runs inside with Throttle and Modo behind him.
"Charlie!!!",Vinnie calls.
"Where are you, it's us!!?", Modo cries loudly.
Throttle yells for Charlie, he looks on the ground and sees dark droplets. "Oh no...Bros!, come here quick!"
Vinnie and Modo run towards Throttle's voice. Vinnie stops and follows Throttle's eyes to the dark droplets on the ground. Vinnie crutches towards the ground, he puts his fingertip into the one of the dark spots and pulls it back. On his fingertip is a red stain... a blood stain. Vinnie starts to shake violently and breath heavily.
"Charlieeeeeeeeeeeee!......"

TO BE CONTINUED...

WHAT YA' THINK? DOES IT MAKE YOU WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT RAYVIN AND IF WHEELS REALLY DID KILL CHARLIE? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ON THE MESSAGE BOARD!